The Terminators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ra88

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Asylum, the absolute geniuses who brought you such gems as Snakes on a Train, Aliens vs Hunters, Transmorphers and Monster now comes their next masterpiece: The Terminators!

terminators_large.jpg

Trailer

Website

:sick

How the HELL do these criminals get away with making these cheep counter fits?!? The copyright? Ring any bells? Come on some stop them!

How the HELL do these criminals get away with making these cheep counter fits?!? The copyright? Ring any bells? Come on some stop them!

I hope they'll get what's coming to them with this one. Out of all their movies this one has to be most obvious ripoff yet; they didn't even bother to really change the story!

I already knew about this crap, but it seems they've gone too far with the copyright issues. The Terminator is the same title and The Land That Time Forgot is already a movie.

don't we all knightslade..i hate all this new ^^^^

Titles and ideas can't be copyrighted - and let's not forget The Terminator is so unoriginal it was the subject of a lawsuit itself! To say nothing of Star Wars, which may be the most derivative blockbuster movie ever made.

Titles and ideas can't be copyrighted - and let's not forget The Terminator is so unoriginal it was the subject of a lawsuit itself! To say nothing of Star Wars, which may be the most derivative blockbuster movie ever made.

I smell a troll. :lol

Back