The star wars custom sculpt wishlist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottyb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok guys i got way to much time on my hands hehe. Just like the title says post what ever sculpts U would like to see come to Life!

SW only please and reference pictures are encouraged!

One of my sculptor friends has a few weeks before he has a big contract kick in. Come up with some good ideas and all put him to work!!

Han Solo please!!!
I wouldn't mind another Maul too.

Yes i want an authentic ray park maul too! IVE been concidering solo but his likeness is a hard one to get and if u venture out side of the sw fourms u will find out that there is a few good ones already available.

would definitely look at Veers,motti, ect with spider doing the uniforms Imperial sculpts would be popular, I would sumise.
Leai Bespin/Hoth, Wedge, Biggs, Mara Jade, I could go on and on

I really don't want to step on enudes toes cuase i know his squid sculpt is done. I have big plans for a lord malevil custom and i know the cantina freaks will be all over it but its been a year with no casting available yet.

Im thinking squidhead would be a great choice!

Can anyone get in touch with enud and see is his sculpt is gonna see the light of day?

im sure it will..i just asked him..lol..
and i happen to know who will be doing the suits...;)

I sculpted maleviel chest an shoulder Armour A while back. Its was my first sculpt i was proud of. I got a lot more experience sculpting now im excited to redo it. Soon as i get the word on a squid head available Im gonna lock my self in my office.

We need more female characters so...
Luminara Unduli - I'm building the body, I need a head
Ahsoka Tano
Generic Togruta female
Oola
Aayla Secura - a better one
generic Twi-lek female
Shira Brie / Lumiya

Oh and Savage Opress

We need more female characters so...
Luminara Unduli - I'm building the body, I need a head
Ahsoka Tano
Generic Togruta female
Oola
Aayla Secura - a better one
generic Twi-lek female
Shira Brie / Lumiya

Oh and Savage Opress

I agree with all that except WGP offer a really nice asoka.

Luminara Unduli/ Barris offree have been on my wants list for a while now.

Also I think I might move ahead with a savage oppress sculpt.

I sculpted maleviel chest an shoulder Armour A while back. Its was my first sculpt i was proud of. I got a lot more experience sculpting now im excited to redo it. Soon as i get the word on a squid head available Im gonna lock my self in my office.

I want a squid head

How about a Padme Amidala with hair. The Sideshow "Snow bunny" sculpt is good, but she's bald.

A Hoth Leia would also be welcome.

How about a Padme Amidala with hair. The Sideshow "Snow bunny" sculpt is good, but she's bald.

A Hoth Leia would also be welcome.

I got Wgp commissioned to start this already in late November early December!

Back