The Rebuild is on...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't imagine how sick I'd be if I had to get rid of my collection. I hope you are able to replace everything that you want!

Finally completed the 2nd part of my Crow collection. Took forever to hunt this piece down (six years).

The Crow: Dance of the Dead Regular Edition...

img4572n.jpg

img4573j.jpg

img4576k.jpg

img4577r.jpg

All four together - Complete 12" collection
img4579s.jpg

Both completed sets
img4590p.jpg

congratz on getting all the crow figures, are those the 1/6th?<---"edit dummy me re read your posting" i thought they made smaller ones also, i just managed to snag a unpainted version "#6" from BBTS for 25$ ...i was so stoked...even more stoked to remember i still had 35$credit with them ....so free, in process of painting mine, i have a signed journal by o'barr somewhere in storage.

congratz on getting all the crow figures, are those the 1/6th?<---"edit dummy me re read your posting" i thought they made smaller ones also, i just managed to snag a unpainted version "#6" from BBTS for 25$ ...i was so stoked...even more stoked to remember i still had 35$credit with them ....so free, in process of painting mine, i have a signed journal by o'barr somewhere in storage.

I plan on buying a couple more unpainted ones. I have a few ideas that I want done.

Congrats on the great price.

Excellent collection...I hope to acquire some of the Crow pieces you have. Whats the best place to get them?

Excellent collection...I hope to acquire some of the Crow pieces you have. Whats the best place to get them?

It took me over 7 years to complete the Crow collection.

Initially I only wanted the five The Crow Returns statuettes but then a very good boardie and friend here picked up two of the 14" Dancing with the Dead statues and I was hooked.

I went to a bunch on Cons and scoured places like Ebay and Craigslist as well as put up Want to Buy threads here.

I don't know of anyone else that has all nine of these pieces.

There is also a 7" version of the Dancing with the Dead statues but I like the 14" versions much better. Maybe I will get the 7" versions later on but for now, I am happy with these pieces.

Great collecton!

Thanks! I have to take updated pics as I have added some Blade stuff to it.

Last edited:
Back