The Rebuild is on...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice collection, glad to see you are rebuilding, love the Iron Man mark I, he's huge!!!!!

A few years ago, I had a collection that amazed many. However, I had to part with all of it. It wasn't by choice as the judge ordered it during my divorce. Having to sell off everything was painful but I knew one day that I could replace it.

I am very slowly rebuilding but I thought I would show what I have now from Sideshow. It's not much but I am very happy with it as all of this was free from Sideshow.

img4457d.jpg

Butcher, Chainsaw and Harbinger were all from Spooktacular 2009. Bowen Iron Man Modern I got a great deal on and could not pass up. Mace was from Fantacular 2010 and Iron Man Mark I was a gift from Mistress of the Web this past Christmas.

img4458z.jpg

img4465o.jpg

img4466p.jpg

Mummy Mickey my daughter won during Spooktacular 2009 using her mom's account. I thought it was funny when I saw that she had won :rotfl

macee.jpg

I have some items in storage that were given to me and will add them once I feel the urge to display more. For now this is just fine as it reminds me how great Sideshow is...

Thats amzaing!!! im glad you started up again! good luck

Just picked this up for a great deal. Been wanting it ever since jimjimmyjones hooked me up with the Ultra Bloody and Unpainted versions. Now I just need the regular to complete the set.

imagedy.jpg

imageay.jpg

imageygb.jpg

imagenox.jpg

I will post pictures with the others tonight when I get home.

Now off to find the reg version (only 250) made...

Here are all of The Crow statues together.

img4510d.jpg

And the rest (minus Mark I - off to the side out of the picture)

img4516vn.jpg

Mort is from the Mouth off and Win contest last month :D

And a better close up on the face of the Red Nights Crow Statue

img4522u.jpg

Last edited:
imagebzj.jpg

Got this back in 1995 and is one of my prized pieces...

I haven't seen anyone else with one and it currently hangs in my office.

Sorry for the grainy pic (cell phone)

Back