The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
taoa34.jpg

2z4fx29.jpg

21o6ahd.jpg

29ncy0k.jpg

My personal Favorites...the head sculpt is jaw dropping incredible
33jh83p.jpg

a08lxf.jpg

All pics compliments of my extremely talented wife.

Looks awesome WolfPred, congrats. I definitely like him helmeted or hooded. Either one of those options looks fantastic.

Steven

My redneck unboxing and assembly. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8LR4ZVu6qU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8LR4ZVu6qU[/ame]

almost done making The Reapers display, need add the light, make the door and touch up some areas with paint.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Amazing how there are a lot of pieces in the base that cannot be noticed from the official pics, all the helms, guns, swords and weapons really add A LOT in my opinion, this piece is much about symbolism and not only its sheer presence.

as i already said great vid and your pics are outstanding... very sharp :clap:clap
The chief is another i'm waiting for :impatient: he's going to be so cool :duff

Thanks man, really appreciate it. My wife and I are really waiting for the Chief. I am a big Halo fan and it looks amazing....hopefully it does not get pushed back anymore :(

Great photos wolfpredator it's nice to have him all set up right?

Thanks :) Yea, feels great to have him all set up. My wife loves it so much she told me that I could actually put it in our dinner area ( we have a shelf that kind of over looks the dinner area and can see it as soon as you walk in the door. If I decide to put it there I will take pictures of what I mean but its a highly traveled ( area ) and fear someone may bump it and knock it over.

Yes, the eyes not behind the helmet is my only real complaint I have. Wish they just went with the open face helmet but that's just my tastes. I have no complaints about anything else on this piece.

I really enjoyed your unboxing Wolf. I watched all 28 mins of it. It was so great to also hear you wife and her excitement as well.

Back