The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In progress pic from my iPhone , I cut a hole in the wall built a 3/4" wood box lined with black crushed velvet, recessed light, the door is on the back front is glass. Keeps Reaper dust free and outta reach from my dogs and my grandson, who wants to touch everything . Better pics when all done.

that looks fabulous. Museum display!!!:hi5:

In progress pic from my iPhone , I cut a hole in the wall built a 3/4" wood box lined with black crushed velvet, recessed light, the door is on the back front is glass. Keeps Reaper dust free and outta reach from my dogs and my grandson, who wants to touch everything . Better pics when all done.

20130609_032205.jpg

20130609_032342.jpg

20130609_030801.jpg

20130609_025646.jpg

20130609_030040.jpg

Looks sick!

Chris

Though i share some pics sorry for the average pics don't understand
Why the resolution not the same as the original when transfer from photo bucket
The reaper and kratos the god of war don't like each other :)

Wow, so many kick *** pics! Thanks everyone for posting.

Number 38/300 FINALLY arrived today. I didn't think it would ever get here lol. I figured I would throw up a size comparison shot of the Reaper and his army :)

DSC_0167_01 by Damhurst, on Flickr

Mine just arrived and I've got him set up...finally. Top to bottom, this thing is amazing. I expected it to be a little bigger TBH, but I'm not complaining about that. The packaging is well designed and produced, the piece looks bada$$ and I couldn't be happier with it. I even love the helmet version and I didn't expect to. I'll probably end up going with the skull, but both options look fantastic in person. I really like the sword arm, but it's hard not to use the scythe. It's the Reaper after all.

10/10. Sideshow has set a new standard for themselves.

Thanks, Fremen. We both have awesome taste:)

Mine was #33 if anyone cares about that kind of thing.

Phew...it gets better every time I go look at it. It's easily the most intricate and detailed piece in my collection. Phenomenal.

Mine's still in my kitchen because I go in there a lot. I always take a few to admire him still.

There's alot to admire. It's going to be a nightmare to clean. Would be ideal for a glass case, but I'm not a fan of those.

After having it all day, I'd probably put this in my top 3 pieces. It's just an incredible statue. Very glad that I pulled the trigger.

Mine's still in my kitchen because I go in there a lot. I always take a few to admire him still.

I can picture you eating your morning cereal and just staring at him... chewing and starring.

Mine is sitting in my living room. It's hard to watch the hockey game tonight.
I see him in the corner of my eye, in the dark.

I can picture you eating your morning cereal and just staring at him... chewing and starring.

Mine is sitting in my living room. It's hard to watch the hockey game tonight.
I see him in the corner of my eye, in the dark.

They say not to believe stereotypes, but is it true that every Canadian loves hockey?

This is my number 2 now...just behind the Preddy 1:1 bust. Love.

Back