The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's interesting... I wonder what set off the sudden interest in this piece that caused the price hike? It's really only been over the past year it seems that the price went that high on it. Looking over the history it seems the price was around 500 to 600 for a long time. Really till just the past year. Which is still more than double original cost, but what shot it to over a grand in one year? No punisher movie.... Punisher is coming to daredevil on Netflix, but that only was announced in the past month.

It's interesting... I wonder what set off the sudden interest in this piece that caused the price hike? It's really only been over the past year it seems that the price went that high on it. Looking over the history it seems the price was around 500 to 600 for a long time. Really till just the past year. Which is still more than double original cost, but what shot it to over a grand in one year? No punisher movie.... Punisher is coming to daredevil on Netflix, but that only was announced in the past month.

The prices went up a few weeks after I got mine. That's in March. Then it shot up by 200-300 usd. Really curious what happened there. Sometimes it's the butterfly effect. :)

It deserves all the attention though. It's truly amazing.

11018368_857929260930400_1494792799_n.jpg

That's what they need to do! Just release this in a true 1/4 :) that's not a re-release of the same figure technically right?? ;)

I ordered this directly from SSC. It's truly a remarkable piece. As pictured above, I have him displayed next to my Deadpool PF and they look perfect next to each other. This COM is by far the best Punisher statue I've ever seen.

it is the best imo too. I was trying to get him back, but no way am I paying those crazy prices for a 1:5 scale piece. Hopefully the XM piece will drive more ppl to sell this.

it is the best imo too. I was trying to get him back, but no way am I paying those crazy prices for a 1:5 scale piece. Hopefully the XM piece will drive more ppl to sell this.

I agree.... I want one very bad, ( hate myself for not activily collecting at the time of release, life...) but there is no way I could pay 800 to 1000 for one.
I'm crossing my fingers for the " 1:4 Punisher Comiquette Premium Format" :) hehe
In all honesty I think Sideshow could make some coin on it. Even if priced in the 400 to 500 range.
Don't hate me all you folks who have an original, I'm jealous I don't have one, so don't blame me for dreaming. I'm sure it will never happen, and I love limited numbers as much as the next guy, just pretty sure It's probably the only way I'd ever be able to get my hands on one for a reasonable price :) it's just fun for me to think about.

I'm thinking the guys who we're waiting on the XM piece saw it and didn't like it. I know I'm in the same boat. I feel this is a way better representation of Punisher.

I'm thinking the guys who we're waiting on the XM piece saw it and didn't like it. I know I'm in the same boat. I feel this is a way better representation of Punisher.
Yeah, this is THE Punisher piece as far as I'm concerned . I may look at other statues of the Punisher as they are released but this is the one that's representing the character in my collection.

I am chiming in and agreeing that this is one of the best statues period. If he was 1/4 scale he would be in grail status. I love love love this piece.

In my book, he's already a grail. Aftermarket prices are spiking on this bad ass. His scale is a non-factor for me. I just put him next to a PF that's slightly under scale and he looks great. Just look at the pics of him with the Deadpool PF. They look KILLER next to each other. Absolutely perfect. Wade is slightly taller than Frank in the comics and that's exactly what we see when the statues are paired up. Just keep him away from the PFs that are slightly larger than 1/4 scale (Bats) and he looks good. There's a reason that THIS is the Punisher statue that's going for tall $$$$ in the aftermarket while both PFs are right around retail or less.

In my book, he's already a grail. Aftermarket prices are spiking on this bad ass. His scale is a non-factor for me. I just put him next to a PF that's slightly under scale and he looks great. Just look at the pics of him with the Deadpool PF. They look KILLER next to each other. Absolutely perfect. Wade is slightly taller than Frank in the comics and that's exactly what we see when the statues are paired up. Just keep him away from the PFs that are slightly larger than 1/4 scale (Bats) and he looks good. There's a reason that THIS is the Punisher statue that's going for tall $$$$ in the aftermarket while both PFs are right around retail or less.

I totally agree! I just wish I had one/want one, that's why I want them to reissue him in 1/6 or 1/4 :)
Can't pay $1000 for the original.
Re-issuing the 1/5 is for sure never going to happen, and with good reason!

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I consider it a grail, but it wasn't considered one for the longest time. He has just recently started getting attention. Well deserved!

They made his shirts and pants perfect. I much prefer this as to mix media.

1300.00 on the bay. Good grief! Love this piece but just can't do it. Too much.

There's a reason for that. This is the ONE Punisher statue most peeps want and it's an incredible piece. Not to mention they only made 1400 pieces total. Combine all that with the fact that not many that have the piece are interested in selling and....well, you've seen the aftermarket prices.

Back