The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, full sculpt. Even the tshirt look so good.

Buddy, this thing is a work of art. The shirt, pants, boots, and gloves all look real. The pores in his skin, the edge (fade) of his hair on the base of his neck, his broken nose, it's all there. The details on this sculpt are insane. Pics really don't do it justice. Seeing this piece in person and up close is the only way peeps can really appreciate this piece. This is one of those magical statues by SSC. The incredible detail and masterful job the Gore Group did on the sculpt was matched by the phenomenal paint apps applied by the factory. This is one of those rare pieces where I wish my words could do the piece justice. IMO, it's just that good. It'll NEVER leave my collection.

Buddy, this thing is a work of art. The shirt, pants, boots, and gloves all look real. The pores in his skin, the edge (fade) of his hair on the base of his neck, his broken nose, it's all there. The details on this sculpt are insane. Pics really don't do it justice. Seeing this piece in person and up close is the only way peeps can really appreciate this piece. This is one of those magical statues by SSC. The incredible detail and masterful job the Gore Group did on the sculpt was matched by the phenomenal paint apps applied by the factory. This is one of those rare pieces where I wish my words could do the piece justice. IMO, it's just that good. It'll NEVER leave my collection.

I 100% agree. This and venom, and carnage will never be sold.

I just got this fine piece and thought I'd share my unboxing. Review incoming.

Sorry to change the subject, but Chris, every time I see your Batman PF, the chest logo looks crooked. I can see it in the background of your new Punisher vid. Why haven't you made an attempt to correct it? Can't it be pulled up just a little bit to square it up?

Fix it man, haha! I love viewing your reviews and looking at your pics, but that logo is obviously killing me more than it's killing you. Damn!

Anywho, great looking Punisher Comi. I love the Punisher and I've always wanted to pick this one up, but there's just something about the PF I like more which stops me from adding this one to it. I'm really not sure what it is.

Whenever I think of spending $500 to get it, I always look at my PF then think the $500 will just go to something else.

Haha, that's alright. :) I have noticed it. Never really bothered me that much since I have always simply considered it to be caused by the pose of him (twisted torso). Also, it's particularly worse from the angle of the video thumbnail there. But I'll see if I can move it a bit. :)

Thanks, regarding Punisher. Fantastic piece! If you are content with the PF no reason to drop money for this one, if you are not quite convinced. It's becoming pricy, and as you said it, there are also other fish out there that one wants to catch! ;)

If they can put this face on the Punisher PF, that would be perfect combo... Ooh and this gun is cooler and more detail then PF one

Don't think the face would fit that well on the PF. I mean, the way that the body and the head makes things piece look incredibly rough and beasty just makes this piece! :)

Some shots.

Punisher_001.jpg

Punisher_002.jpg

Punisher_003.jpg

Punisher_004.jpg

Punisher_005.jpg

Punisher_006.jpg

Punisher_007.jpg

Punisher_008.jpg

Punisher_009.jpg

Punisher_010.jpg

Punisher_011.jpg

Punisher_012.jpg

Punisher_013.jpg

Damn, I never realized how much this piece is going for nowadays. Completed listings on the bay have bids around $800 shipped and there have been a few BINs at around $1200. This COM is starting to get some serious love from collectors.

This thing is going for a pretty penny now on eBay. $1000 plus....The collector in me knows that if I had one, I would hate for sideshow to re-release a variant of him. But... The selfish part of me really wishes they would cause I would buy one instantly :) And I believe they would sell a good amount of them considering how in demand the punisher comiquette is now. I hate that I wasn't collecting at the time of the original release, and I would love to own one. I just don't think I could bring myself to spend that much on one. Too bad as it is bar none the best overall representation of the character ever made in statue form. In my opinion anyway :)
Props to all you guys that own him!

Back