The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Muscle and face sculpt wow wow wow

Also one of my favorite pieces. I will never sell mine. It's a bad ass statue!!!

Yeah, the moment I pulled this piece out of the box...I was completely blown away by how incredible it looked. This is one of those piece that I can never bring myself to let go. He just looks so menacing, bad ass, and BIG! I have him displayed with my Deadpool PF and they look fantastic together.

I have him displayed with deadpool too....great combo. Interestingly my 7 year old son was looking at the collection yesterday and said I should sell the Punisher PF I have as two of those and my other one (points at the comi) is MUCH better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have him displayed with deadpool too....great combo. Interestingly my 7 year old son was looking at the collection yesterday and said I should sell the Punisher PF I have as two of those and my other one (points at the comi) is MUCH better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For me personally there is no comparison. The COM is THE BEST Punisher statue ever made. I like it way more than either of the Punisher PFs.

I think the Com and Pf each has their own plus and minus. The com, love the face sculpt, gun he is holding... But the muscle could be shrink a little bit. The Pf, love the classic suit, and body seem more realistic. But the face not as nice as the com, and the gun too.

I think the Com and Pf each has their own plus and minus. The com, love the face sculpt, gun he is holding... But the muscle could be shrink a little bit. The Pf, love the classic suit, and body seem more realistic. But the face not as nice as the com, and the gun too.

Agree with all of that mate. Not sure which I'd like to get actually because I like both!

Please could you show a photo of them together?

DSC08066resize.jpg

DSC07345_zps5b231100.jpg

There you go, found some in the photo collection. The comi is a little in the background for "artistic reasons" but he is noticeably smaller if put on a shelf, partly because the PFs gun is HUGE and increases the vertical height significantly. Deadpool is a much better match for the comi.

The PF is also too big for deadpool so I put him with the Spidey comi instead as a tribute to his first appearance

I have the opportunity to trade for this piece but I am pretty unfamiliar with it. Looking for opinions on the value of it these days.

I have the opportunity to trade for this piece but I am pretty unfamiliar with it. Looking for opinions on the value of it these days.

It usually goes on Ebay for about 500.00 to 600.00 give or take...

Either way it's a great piece... I would love to be able to trade for it (I had to sell mine back in the day) What are you giving up to get it?

It usually goes on Ebay for about 500.00 to 600.00 give or take...

Either way it's a great piece... I would love to be able to trade for it (I had to sell mine back in the day) What are you giving up to get it?

The deal would be my PCS Scorpion EX for the regular Punisher Com.

Back