The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Mine Bad Ass Baby!!!!
aef2bf90.jpg

9164616d.jpg

f469929a.jpg

fb41b5a3.jpg

Nice pics Spenk!

I love that Punisher head sculpt that says he's had his nose broke a hundred times!!

Last edited:
I have that little patch of light paint, it looks like the stubble of nech hair that most guys have trimmed.

I haven't seen it first hand myself or even a good picture of it, but if thats what its supposed to be then fair enough.

Maybe Spenk can post a pic of it?

I have that little patch of light paint, it looks like the stubble of nech hair that most guys have trimmed.

THats exactly what it looks like. I saw that when I first got the statue. It looks like he has the back of his lower head buzz cut and the longer hair on top of his head is slicked over it.

pitu has a video that shows it quite well, looks fine not an issue. i am convinced that this is pure awesome :)

I'll be honest...I'm not a Punisher fan. The character has never done anything for me. So I walk into my local comic shop intending to buy the Adam Hughes She Hulk comiquette when I saw this comiquette. I just remember thinking to my self...." I have got to buy this". It is freaking awesome....pics don't do it justice.

Adam Hughes' Mystique comiquette is coming next week....she will look great next to the Punisher. :chew

I'll be honest...I'm not a Punisher fan. The character has never done anything for me. So I walk into my local comic shop intending to buy the Adam Hughes She Hulk comiquette when I saw this comiquette. I just remember thinking to my self...." I have got to buy this". It is freaking awesome....pics don't do it justice.

Adam Hughes' Mystique comiquette is coming next week....she will look great next to the Punisher. :chew

I took a few pics of this with the Mystique CQ a few pages back on page 120, you can see what they will look like together there :D

Back