The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
783_killing.gif

You...You......Ski-KAnye-Man West You......:lol

Sorry to intervene here, but I just wanted to remind you both that "The Arrival" is scheduled for late afternoon tomorrow. :cool:

Thursday night cant come soon enough..:rock...I plan on buying anything from the Sideshow/Olivetti partnership.

Nope never got that, no one sells it because it's not big money and no one wants to let go of it for what it's worth. It's still pretty hard to find for at worth prices.

So are you going to choose the comiquette over the PF? Or leave the option open for both?

Going to be at work with the super fast internet connection during the preorder.dont want to go to the trouble of waiting 20 minutes in front of my computer just for a preorder comes thursday.

I win.

Going to be at work with the super fast internet connection during the preorder.dont want to go to the trouble of waiting 20 minutes in front of my computer just for a preorder comes thursday.

I win.

NIIICE!!
I am ready to quick draw and pull the trigger for the exc whatever it is as well as ALL of the other Marvel annoucments when they are released. Also, The Disney pf line!:emperor

One more day and this comes out can't wait.

Same here.:D

One question though. If I live in Los Angeles, at what time should my butt be planted in front of my computer to pre-order? The newsletter always comes in at various times. I wish Sideshow would just give us a concrete time.:banghead

On a sidenote: What the hell is wrong with me? I'm a grown man with a beautiful wife and a good job. Why am I obsessing over ordering a Punisher statue? This has got to be a disease!:sick

One question though. If I live in Los Angeles, at what time should my butt be planted in front of my computer to pre-order? The newsletter always comes in at various times. I wish Sideshow would just give us a concrete time.:banghead

On a sidenote: What the hell is wrong with me? I'm a grown man with a beautiful wife and a good job. Why am I obsessing over ordering a Punisher statue? This has got to be a disease!:sick

because frank is the best marvel character.

I would be ready at least quarter to 6pm. Usually comes 6pm pacific, 8pm central.

Back