The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here.:D

One question though. If I live in Los Angeles, at what time should my butt be planted in front of my computer to pre-order? The newsletter always comes in at various times. I wish Sideshow would just give us a concrete time.:banghead

On a sidenote: What the hell is wrong with me? I'm a grown man with a beautiful wife and a good job. Why am I obsessing over ordering a Punisher statue? This has got to be a disease!:sick

:lol:lol:lol

Great Mr. Roper avatar by the way.

can't complain about more ss punisher stuff. it's cool that frankfans get a choice. dio, the more realistic pf or the cartoony comiquette. :rock ss

i don't think this will be cartoony like Emma or x23...doesn't look like it from the teaser:

20s65d.jpg

it looks like an olivetti .Wich can be appreciate by the Elite collector only.Like me.

its great, cause when theres a ppo, some people gets caught in the hype and order for nothing.its better this way.

its great, cause when theres a ppo, some people gets caught in the hype and order for nothing.its better this way.

people going crazy over a PPO, no way man that would never happen :rolleyes:
at least with the PPO's they've usually had a cap on the piece prior to the PPO which is good since if they didn't the ES would be stupid high....:duh

Back