The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the EX. I like it for the price. The helmet could be repainted I suppose. Looks good overall. I don't use my EX. Helmet remains on all the time.

I dont. sorry. I just prefer the whole character as my one representation. The helmet does look slick though.

You can't go wring with the 1:1 helmet and/or PF. Both are amazing collectibles, especially if you can get a good helmet.

Someone on the RPF did a very good replica, for a not atrocious price.

I don't know if the run is still going, I haven't been to the site in a while.

I agree. Either the helmet or the PF would be good choices as a Rocketeer representation. I have the regular PF and love it. I bought the regular over the EX because I knew I'd never display it without the helmet. I love the style of the base and the PF even has the gum stuck on the rocket pack. Gotta love little details like that. :)

Picked up the first printing of The Rocketeer Artist's Edition at a recent comic con. Very nice publication. I plan on displaying it with my PF.

image.jpg

You can't go wring with the 1:1 helmet and/or PF. Both are amazing collectibles, especially if you can get a good helmet.

yea, I've noticed a lot of those metal helmets either have dents or the finish hasn't been maintained. I think those helmets need to be polished every so often to maintain their finish?

Hey guys. So ive been really getting into this movie lately and decided to make it my next custom project.

Seeing as how the current custom items offered are a bit out of my price range, I had to get creative. There is no way around purchasing the helmet and jetpack, but I thought I was competent enough to handle the clothes.

First up, the jacket. $30 Sideshow Crimson Cobra uniform off ebay + $4 leather dye. Not too bad if I don't say so myself.

Just picked up the Medicom Rocketeer 2.0 for £43 shipped. Is that a good price? Itll be my first Medicom piece so im not sure how great the quality is but ive been after a good Rocketeer piece for a ages

So how hard is it to find the Rocketeer PF? I want the exclusive.... I NEED that head sculpt without the helmet. Alas, there's not much happening on eBay. Is he pretty rare?

So how hard is it to find the Rocketeer PF? I want the exclusive.... I NEED that head sculpt without the helmet. Alas, there's not much happening on eBay. Is he pretty rare?

He is much harder to find now. Just seems those who have him want to keep him. I see them pop up on the bay from time to time. Patients. That's where I got my EX.

Back