The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a recast of the medicom accessory... horrible, unfortunately.

Its better than nothing. Definitely needs a repaint, but as of now its the only option we have for a rocket pack that doesn't cost more than 3 months worth of car payments.

I'm giving it a try.

Anyone knows where I can find a Rocketeer Jacket?...I am doing my own figure main parts from scracht, but will like to avoid the fabrication/convertion of the jacket, since I never seem to find a Medicom figure in any of the two versions in an affordable/realistic price, this was my only way to go. If anyone knows where I can find one, will greatly appreciated.

Anyone knows where I can find a Rocketeer Jacket?...I am doing my own figure main parts from scracht, but will like to avoid the fabrication/convertion of the jacket, since I never seem to find a Medicom figure in any of the two versions in an affordable/realistic price, this was my only way to go. If anyone knows where I can find one, will greatly appreciated.

I used a GI Joe Cobra Commander jacket and just used leather dye and paint to get it the right color.

Well I am almost done with the fabrication of my Rocketeer helmet...not perfect but I think it will do the part. I wanted a helmet that actualy can be put in a sculpt head, so one can put it on and off without changing heads. I dont have a head from the actor who played the Rocketeer in the movie, but found something in my parts box that will do as a alternative...again not perfect but will do for me. Next part of the project, rocket pack.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Not perfect replica but will do the part, now have to add weld lines and blend all the lines and appropiate details, add the rivets around the eyeshields and a final sanding,primer...then paint. The next part, doing the rocket pack and harness...then...doing a conversion to get the jacket.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

First coat of primer after adding the weld lines, still a lot of blending and finishing ahead...but happy with the results so far!!

Mondo should have their Rocketeer and Bettie statue at SDCC. They posted a very small teaser pic a while ago. I can't wait.

Didn't know anything about it! Here's a picture in this website:

https://nerdist.com/mondo-brings-batman-korra-the-rocketeer-and-more-to-sdcc-exclusive/

Pre-orders in August. Can't tell which jetpack it is. I think it might be the single rocket pack.

I think it is the comic version. All of the recent Mondo posters are the comic version. It's probably the best Rocketeer statue I've seen. I just wish the paint on Bettie was better. But it's still "Pending Approval" so I hope that gets fixed up.

Back