The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
most of the time i play search in a calm way! but i have a class with the UMP45 and marathon for those days i feel like rushing! some of those days are great! i get behind the team and kill them all. I never rush the same spot back to back though. its fun and a change of pace!

Every one in this game is: a camper, A bad player, a Niggr, Wetbag, Mexican, and much more! the same remarks get used over and over!:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 thats why i mute almost everybody.

Its ridiculous. I got a mic and what not few weeks after getting the game to see if it would help team work at all, but everyone either has ear drum piercing static or they just hurl abuse at each other. If I had a team would be diff coz would all be friends. But when its strangers the amount of crap they spue. Now before the match even starts I mute everyone. Makes much more pleasent playing experience

I guess that's probably the best way to go in the end.
I once got a typed out message from some guy after our team lost in Search saying something to the extent of "Ur a camp3r u sux. wez lost case u sux so much. _____* u."
Astounding what people will do on videogames =\

Yeah Ive gotten a few messages from people during the actual game. I dont even read/listen to them I just delete it right away. If I dont know you I probably dont care what you have to say either if it cant be said in game during actual play. To quote pitu "people are so stupid"

It just makes you wonder how obsessed someone must be with a game to take the time to send you hate messages, sometimes several days in a row, saying they hate you.
At the end of the day, it's just a game. I can understand getting angry in-game, but leave it there, you know?
But yes, people are stupid.

It just makes you wonder how obsessed someone must be with a game to take the time to send you hate messages, sometimes several days in a row, saying they hate you.
At the end of the day, it's just a game. I can understand getting angry in-game, but leave it there, you know?
But yes, people are stupid.

Yeah this happend to me once too in Domination. The idiot stopped playing to call me an ******* camper. I e-mailed them back after the match and pointed out that my score was higher than theirs and I had more deaths. Not to thrilled with the death count I had, but like I told them, it's pretty hard to get a decent score and be killed so many times camping. I racked up the points taking flags, and if I stopped along the way and waited for someone to kill I did it. They sent me an e-mail back but I deleted it and blocked them. Some players get so worked up over what they consider to be campers it's amazing.:lol Get a Life! It's a game. I'd like to know what some people consider camping. It's pretty much open to interpretation.

Lol.. someone did that to me and sent me a message with some pretty offensive name calling and threats. Too bad PSN doesn't have ways to report this the way LIVE does. I just deleted it and blocked them. Sorry, but camping is hiding in a spot the entire match with an M4 or shotgun. I killed this guy from behind a couple times because I run into corners or something while I'm reloading. I guess he didn't like that I killed him and his team so much.

Lol.. someone did that to me and sent me a message with some pretty offensive name calling and threats. Too bad PSN doesn't have ways to report this the way LIVE does. I just deleted it and blocked them. Sorry, but camping is hiding in a spot the entire match with an M4 or shotgun. I killed this guy from behind a couple times because I run into corners or something while I'm reloading. I guess he didn't like that I killed him and his team so much.

gotta love internet/video game bullies.

yet they don't have the balls in person.

gotta love internet/video game bullies.

yet they don't have the balls in person.

For all I know it could have been some ten-year old from Guam or some high schooler who skipped out of Sex Ed. class. I doubt it was anyone older than that though. It seems to be that the players who whine and bully the most are normally the under 21 crowd. No offense meant to anyone who falls into that age group and treats other players with some reaspect.

I don't use a mic because it keeps me from engaging in the verbal abuse. I posted a picture of this in the Art section too, and if it's inappropriate here feel free admins to remove it, but I thought you Call of Duty fans would like this:
Asking_Questions_by_l_train1991.jpg

My Top 3 dislikes:

1) Lagging! I just can't stand lagging :banghead

2) When Im lining up the perfect one kill shot on my M21 and one of my team stands next to me and gives away my position resulting in a double kill for the enemy!

3) Team speak and general lack of maturity! It's ridiculous when your playing a SD match and one guy with a head set is playing seriosuly with you, yet the others seem to be shouting abuse which I could mute but they also just rush in. Leaving me and the one guy which is ok but if everyone all worked together we could own! :rock

thats why I dont have a mic on most of the time.
I talk mad ____, but mean it all in fun.
I dont think it would be translated in fun from the other end tho. :lol

My Top 3 dislikes:

1) Lagging! I just can't stand lagging :banghead

2) When Im lining up the perfect one kill shot on my M21 and one of my team stands next to me and gives away my position resulting in a double kill for the enemy!

3) Team speak and general lack of maturity! It's ridiculous when your playing a SD match and one guy with a head set is playing seriosuly with you, yet the others seem to be shouting abuse which I could mute but they also just rush in. Leaving me and the one guy which is ok but if everyone all worked together we could own! :rock

4) Oh you forgot the dicks who listen to music while they play and dont have the decency to mute their mics. which makes you have to mute them in game leading to a possible death.

Lag, noobtubes and the general population of @$$holes that call the MW2 servers home have actually made me stop playing. I can't enjoy a game where your connection speed determines whether you get a kill or not, or how often you die.
Noobtubes, in general, suck every which way but Sunday (and sometimes then, too), and I know a lot of people who wouldn't miss them in the next COD game.
And lastly, the aforementioned rude, lousy players. We've discussed them already so I won't go into it, but they really take away from the gaming experience.

Lag, noobtubes and the general population of @$$holes that call the MW2 servers home have actually made me stop playing. I can't enjoy a game where your connection speed determines whether you get a kill or not, or how often you die.
Noobtubes, in general, suck every which way but Sunday (and sometimes then, too), and I know a lot of people who wouldn't miss them in the next COD game.
And lastly, the aforementioned rude, lousy players. We've discussed them already so I won't go into it, but they really take away from the gaming experience.

The lag last night was terrible for me. I finally turned it off and went to bed. It reminds of Gears of War 2 when it first came out. There were ass hole laggers that would ruin the game for everyone. Noobtubers and those campers that hide out in the rafters of the building just past bridge in rundown are really starting to annoy me!

Yeah, the bad stuff about the game has just about overwhelmed the good stuff, for me at least. I just don't enjoy the game anymore, so I'm going to take a break from MW2 for a while, come back in a few weeks, and see if I can enjoy it again then. We'll just have to see.

Im doing the same. Havnt played it for couple of weeks now. Havent missed it like thought I would. Also been busy. But the lag was so annoying. Maybe in a week or so will pick it up again and start enjoying it more

was in a room last night with a group of guys "from da hood"
Was the funniest / funnest time Ive had playing this game yet... :lol

Back