The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all. Very new to the site. Can anyone point me in the direction of getting some Myers coveralls?

Anyone have A Antman Paul Rud/ Tommy Doyle for Mikey to stab ?lol:lol I been on a early Halloween movie binge ,kinda shocked no custom Loomis or Laurie/ Jamie lee Curtis bashes or little Jamie in clown suit kitbash pic's

ive only seen one laurie strode 1/6 figure and it looked terrible
however ive seen some amazing loomis figures
i think legio7 is working on a loomis headsculpt and they always do good work

After watching halloween binge a fun idea to buy some magnets and put all your broken bodys to use as cool victim's stuck to the wall since his trademark card to stab stick them to the wall with a big old blade. Anywho cant wait for new Movie. Jamie and loomis release's waaay overdue with clown girl jamie & knife.

Was playing with my Mikey the other day. Love this figure to death!

IMG_20140729_095538_zpstcl1xgoy.jpg

IMG_20140730_145407_zpsz6vldojc.jpg

Lemme get that Freddy sculpt!

I dont think i ever noticed Halloweens Doc Sam Loomis name took from the movie Psycho along with same style knife. I had not watched psycho in like 10 to 15 years so never noticed the same bit's or homage to the old horror classic. I cant watch it without laughing. He would not hurt a fly.:lol

Last edited:
Hello fellow Freaks!

Super-psyched to share with all of you what arrived for me today. A set of the ultra-coveted Yunsil coveralls! These things are incredible. Nothing short of art. Pricey? Yes. Worth every cent? Yes! Big shout-out to Darth Magnus for making this happen! I have no idea if he has anymore hiding in his closet but if your interested, Darth Magnus is where to start. I'd like to thank everyone who contributes to this forum and this thread in particular. It has been an invaluable source of information & inspiration for putting together a top-notch Michael Myers figure. My Halloween journey begins today and I'm looking forward to putting all the pieces of this puzzle together!https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/images/smilies/yess.gif

Yunsil1.jpg

Yunsil2.jpg

Yunsil3.jpg

Yunsil4.jpg

I have my H1 Caine Sculpt painted, 1/6 body and Tinela Ayers coveralls on the way. Just need the boots, knife and most likely new hands. Cant wait to put him together!

Back