The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatup Shape fans! Just wanted to let you know that the Covies have landed! Also have a couple pair left. First come, first served! LMK!

20160830_152015_zpsooly7ihf.jpg

Yesss, just scored a Warlock sculpt by ones! I have the rest of the body waiting so Ill post pics soon..
FullSizeRender.jpg
Now i'd love one of those nifty little syringe's that Papasmoak scored himself. I contacted Nightbreed customs and he can make some more but currently its just me and Amstel wanting one. Anybody else want one? Nightbreed is over on FB and if any of you don't have one, Ill relay your message, no prob! Check it -
IMG_9693.JPG
IMG_9695.JPG
Nightbreed has 2 syringes but only the one on the top works with Myers
IMG_9694.JPG

Whatup Shape fans! Just wanted to let you know that the Covies have landed! Also have a couple pair left. First come, first served! LMK!

20160830_152015_zpsooly7ihf.jpg

Nice work dude! Glad I i saw this thread, because I wouldn't mind starting my own Myers custom. If you've got many to sell of the coveralls, I'm certainly up for a chat about how to get a pair. That'd be a good start. Also, nice customs everybody!! You've all given me a ton of ideas!!

Nice work dude! Glad I i saw this thread, because I wouldn't mind starting my own Myers custom. If you've got many to sell of the coveralls, I'm certainly up for a chat about how to get a pair. That'd be a good start. Also, nice customs everybody!! You've all given me a ton of ideas!!

Thanks for the kind words! Pm coming!

PicsArt_08-31-07.02.03_zpswzbigzfr.png

Yesss, just scored a Warlock sculpt by ones! I have the rest of the body waiting so Ill post pics soon..
View attachment 290419
Now i'd love one of those nifty little syringe's that Papasmoak scored himself. I contacted Nightbreed customs and he can make some more but currently its just me and Amstel wanting one. Anybody else want one? Nightbreed is over on FB and if any of you don't have one, Ill relay your message, no prob! Check it -
View attachment 290421
View attachment 290422
Nightbreed has 2 syringes but only the one on the top works with Myers
View attachment 290423

Ohh yeah I'm IN!! Come on people lets make this happen! We need the syringe. Thanks Tattony for making it happen. [emoji482]

Hey guys I have pretty much completed my Myers set. I'm very happy with them all. Of course with time I am sure I will continue to upgrade some parts on Warlock and H20 figures. Here are some pictures.

MadBug sculpt, painted by JD Kim
Yunsil coveralls from the first run
Fergo Black knife
HT Chris Taylor boots
HT Bruce Banner body:
d04da474c8e9b51a09b5dfb8b0d730c4.jpg

One's Customs sculpt, painted by One
Yunsil coveralls- third run
Legio7 Workshop knife
DiD boots- upgrade soon
HT Stan Lee body
94b3661e86f6f3ebf4ec4ea570002947.jpg

Saturday Toys coveralls-dyed dark blue
Knife-real metal and wood but who made it (?) received it as a gift from Hugo aka Juicemaster310. Thanks!
ThreeA boots- upgrade soon
Coo Model body- upgrade soon
8960b8d36db034969ebb4a5a469a1c72.jpg

Legio7 Workshop, Tree Designs (Yunsil) and Alex Sanchez:

DX set with COA
1f37be7ff911132c12f088e52bf954ae.jpg

Now guys I have a question for you...does Dr Loomis seem too big to you? The coat and the suit is pretty tight on him. However in the 1978 film, he was on the small side and much thinner than the later films. I wonder if I should remove the fat suit and modify the body to the 1978 look?

Thanks for looking!
[emoji482]

Hey guys I have pretty much completed my Myers set. I'm very happy with them all. Of course with time I am sure I will continue to upgrade some parts on Warlock and H20 figures. Here are some pictures.

Fergo Black knife
HT Chris Taylor boots
HT Bruce Banner body:

Legio7 Workshop knife
DiD boots- upgrade soon
HT Stan Lee body

Knife-real metal and wood but who made it (?) received it as a gift from Hugo aka Juicemaster310. Thanks!

DX set with COA

Now guys I have a question for you...does Dr Loomis seem too big to you? The coat and the suit is pretty tight on him. However in the 1978 film, he was on the small side and much thinner than the later films. I wonder if I should remove the fat suit and modify the body to the 1978 look?

Thanks for looking!
[emoji482]

Man you done stole the show with those figs! 2 Yunsil coveralls is baller status. I'll have to check out those upgrade boots youre getting for warlock. You have quite the Myers display, congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Tattony! I'm mighty proud of myself. Lol man that was hard work paid off with the time putting in for those figs. Love them all. Notice that I did not include the H4, H5 and H6? I love Halloween films, just not a fan of those three and I wanted to stay with the Laurie Strode storyline with the first two and H20. Now...I just need Laurie. [emoji6]

Awesome set of Halloween figures Amstel!! I love your set ups. There is a Laurie sculpt floating around out there. I have one. Here's a few pics of her with my Michael I painted.

laurie 1.jpg
laurie 4.jpg
laurei 3.jpg

Awesome set of Halloween figures Amstel!! I love your set ups. There is a Laurie sculpt floating around out there. I have one. Here's a few pics of her with my Michael I painted.

View attachment 291193
View attachment 291195
View attachment 291196

Just thinking about it, the closet diorama would look great with your figs Kstarke. Zsasz is coming out with one and I know Anthony Cain already does one. He's killercustoms82 on here. That would take your already awesome set over the top! You did a great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that! I thought about it and I wanted the closet dio. I have someone working on making me this diorama since I got that Laurie finished
When it's in hand I'll post here.
hally 8.jpg

Fergo Black knife
HT Chris Taylor boots
HT Bruce Banner body:

Legio7 Workshop knife
DiD boots- upgrade soon
HT Stan Lee body

DX set with COA

Thanks for looking!
[emoji482]

I see the Myers section as awaken. 

Angie , that is just plain ridiculous. That’s a Myers collection anyone would kill for. Amazing!
As far as the Loomis goes, yeah I would slim him up a bit. Thanks for sharing !!!

As soon as I get my sculpt back from Tom, I’ll post pics of my Myers.

Angie , that is just plain ridiculous. That’s a Myers collection anyone would kill for. Amazing!
As far as the Loomis goes, yeah I would slim him up a bit. Thanks for sharing !!!

Thank you Hugo! And I knew I wasn't alone in thinking Loomis should be slimmed down. Off I go to work on him soon and will share pics later.

The madbug sculpt is the best Myers figure I've ever seen. I need to get my act together and try to piece one of these awesome figures together!

Back