The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I am interested in buying your darkest eyes jd myers,pm and email sent

Last edited:
Blackest eyes is my personal favorite.
Will take a better pic soon.
y8u5u5aq.jpg

Last edited:
I received MADBUGS newest H1 Myers sculpt and I have the one he did before it with the real hair that I posted pics of him here in the past. I have to say after owning his sculpts, there is no need to go any further. I have the Blackest Eyes sculpt that I might sell now. The only problem with it is One sent it to me without drilling the rest of the hole in the neck, but other than that, it is painted and ready to go. I will let you guys know when I post him for sale.

69slimer, I like it. I'd recommend futzing with the pants a bit; his boots are too exposed for my tastes

Decided to upgrade my Myers and share. I reworked a classic sculpt (and I know everyone will remember who did it-even if I can't :lol) with a haircut and neck mod to give him a little height. I also gave him an "Avenger's Hawkeye" right hand and a "Luke Skywalker" left hand.

*Don't mind half naked/headless Herbert West*

Here's mine......

20121218_131500.jpg

Whoa!! That sculpt is about as good as it gets! I know it's MADBUG's but is it version 1 or version 2?

Looks excellent. Dye those coveralls once more and I think it would be perfect.

On another note, I'm thinking about selling my Myers. Taking offers if anyone is interested!

He's the guy in the back, obviously. :lol

Madbugs Version 1 Myers is Insane - Nathans took this to another level -

such a beautiful piece, i never get board of showing him off
:thud:

p1010189d.jpg

Yeah, that's an incredible piece.

I really need that hand you're using for the knife.

If anyone has one hit me up.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Here's the box...got this 3 years ago and was wondering if anyone else has seen or owns one. Made by Mack and Co. for a promotion in Hong Kong. 40 made with 10 being exclusive which come with a pumpkin and COA.
View attachment 62285

Ok, so a little change of pace. This is a 1/6 remake RZ Myers. It is the latest proto type done by Ones1customs. I snagged this one off eBay.

Back