The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched the new movie, am I the only one who thought it was pretty ordinary ?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Just watched the new movie, am I the only one who thought it was pretty ordinary ?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

No your not, plenty of people thought the same and they discussed the movie in the thread below.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ion/183705-halloween-october-19th-2018-a.html

On a side note, found some new pics of Beto's sculpt in different lighting.

myers1.jpg

myers2.jpg

myers3.jpg

No your not, plenty of people thought the same and they discussed the movie in the thread below.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ion/183705-halloween-october-19th-2018-a.html

On a side note, found some new pics of Beto's sculpt in different lighting.

View attachment 441651

View attachment 441652

View attachment 441653
Yeah I've seen those recently. Personally I think it looks great!! But I'm sure the debate will continue because it wouldn't be a Myers project if it didn't bring endless amounts of debate. LOL :)

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Aww that Beto sculpt is a thing of beauty. :/
It really is. He mentioned that he has a real screen used accurate coveralls that was like the one used in the movie that Lu his tailor is going to go by to make them in 1/6 scale so I'm sure the coveralls on this figure will look great as well.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

That very well could be, he doesn't look as tall as JJC there either, though that could be the camera playing tricks on us. Part of me wishes they had done some medium close up shots of Castle as the Shape. That would've been neat.
Castle is 5'10 Courtney is 6'3

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I’m curious why they cast JJC of all people, not saying that like he did a bad job, just thinking, with all the effort to make it the ‘78 Shape again, even using the original actor for a few shots, then cast a new guy significantly taller, would think the casting would look for someone the same height as Castle.

Maybe I can offer a run of sets: unpainted headsculpt (first version) and metal knife. I need a list of at least 10 persons interested , cost can be around 190usd more or less plus shipping, feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
Back