The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My stand that Joe Turner did should have it in a week or so. The same style as my H6 one.

11798594_829405470511192_911124318_n.jpg

Try Evilface on these forums. His decals are high quality vinyl and depending on the decal, they have some really cool textures to them. He charges like 5$ a pop which is quite amazing for the quality of detail they have. He has all sorts of designs to chose from too.

My Freddy has a new look. Lol
3f4526b0c4df55e6d293025b0323f7e7.jpg

haha that looks awesome!

its a massive head **** though LOL it took me about 5 seconds to comprehend what was going on in this picture.

all quality in this picture though. You're gonna be able to make a kickass myers and freddy with those parts!!!

haha that looks awesome!

its a massive head **** though LOL it took me about 5 seconds to comprehend what was going on in this picture.

all quality in this picture though. You're gonna be able to make a kickass myers and freddy with those parts!!!
Those are my Beto part 1 parts, I just took off the the glove hehe. My Myers Headsculpt is being haired and going to send it off to add some weathering once I receive it.

Mocko are those the HT jungle boots? Whatever they are they look really nice.
Yes sir, those are the Hot Toys Platoon boots.

That's awesome El Mocko. It took me a few seconds to notice all the parts too lol. My stand and decal are on the way then I'll FINALLY get to put mine together.

Haven't put up for sale yet but plan to later today. Myers fans gets the first dibs if you're interested please PM me.

Here's MadBug Myers v2 painted and haired sculpt for sale!!

156fcc522ba172a3deeeb46ca05e80f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back