The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, Psycho! Who painted that one, do you know?

Mark

I'm not sure I bought it from a fellow freak member... I can honestly not wait for your H2 after loving this sculpt.. Now I gotta track down your original sculpt...

I've got a for sale thread up for this guy. PM me or drop a message if interested :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...halloween-5-revenge-michael-myers-sculpt.html

45f913deb88e02e1dec9543859a8ba65_zps05c9f9e3.jpg

Great sculpt dead on accurate....PM'ed Caine!

Last edited:
My Lu's Assistant coveralls arrived along with Caine's Sculpt.. Amazing.. The eyes are blacked out so may send to a customizer to get them painted...

120314105226.jpg

120314113602.jpg

120314113525.jpg

120314112015.jpg

Last edited:
So I'm in the progress of getting my H6 coveralls comissoned. Need everyone's opinion since I will mostlikely be going for the Wilbur look and Wilbur is a big guy should I get the coveralls tailored for a muscle body so it has a little bit of give so I can pad the body up in the gut? Or should I go with the learner look?

WILBUR
mikeh6original3.jpg

LEARNER

Halloween%u00252B6.jpg

I like the Wilbur look as well.

So Do I my question is.. I will likely be using a slim body and using padding to give him the bigger gut look. Should I get these tailored for a muscle body so I have some room to work with to give him that "bigger" look?

Oh I will been waiting on this for a good while... He suppose to be shipping the sculpt tomorrow so should have by Saturday at the very latest.

Back