The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm gonna be getting an H1 before my H6 but the H6 will be coming eventually.... Ordering this Friday... Just need to find a MadBug V2 H1.. If anyone has one please let me know...

IMG_6546.jpg

Hey guys, I have been receiving quite a few messages lately asking if I am still offering casts of my H1 Myers. The answer is no, sorry. I discontinued both sculpts some time back, as I felt the sculpts were no longer up to my current skill level. I will sculpt a new H1 sometime, but I'm not sure when. As for my H2 sculpt, it is coming! I am so sorry I'm taking so long, but please remember this is not my full-time job and I only do this for fun in my spare time. :)

Mark

Hey guys, I have been receiving quite a few messages lately asking if I am still offering casts of my H1 Myers. The answer is no, sorry. I discontinued both sculpts some time back, as I felt the sculpts were no longer up to my current skill level. I will sculpt a new H1 sometime, but I'm not sure when. As for my H2 sculpt, it is coming! I am so sorry I'm taking so long, but please remember this is not my full-time job and I only do this for fun in my spare time. :)

Mark

No worries! I totally understand we got our own life outside of this hobby. I am waiting with patience for your upcoming release of the Warlock sculpt. :wink1:

Please if anyone has an madbug H1 retool for sale please let me know... I saw one a couple weeks ago on ebay and now seems to be gone.... Only one I am able to find is one with sculpted hair... I may get that one for now until I'm able to find one with out sculpted hair...

That was quick! good stuff. I never could get used to sculpted hair just something about it, don't know what maybe one day ill get used to it more..regardless nice!!

This is just temporary until I can find a madbug blank or a madbug retool with real hair...

That Warlock Myers is so dam accurate that it is almost looks like this is a screen shot from the movie! :horror

Thanks man!! I worked hard for a while to try and make an accurate part 2 Myers. One of my favorite Myers looks of all time besides the original.

I don't own a Myers custom, and I really want to. I've been looking for awhile. I have the money to purchase (within reason--$400 would be my limit) , but so far I haven't found that perfect Myers figure for sale anywhere. He's a tough character to capture faithfully while still giving him an air of menace. I'm a fan of the first Halloween movie but have only seen a few of the sequels. Since I'm not an uber-Myers fan like many of the folks on this thread seem to be, I'm wondering if anyone has any opinions on which Myers mask is the best?

Back