The Neytiri Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cant wait for pics as well, no feedback from guys who actually POed this? all what I read lately is people who are waiting for in-hand pics lol

Judging by the lack of interest on this piece all year long and the total absence of anyone who's ordered one....I'm betting this is going to be in stock for a loooongg time.

If these come with any QC issues then SS will be keeping all shipments for their own wearhouse collection.

Chris

Ya...I'm pretty much of the same thinking. I still like it, the deciding factor for me will be how the eyes turn out. If my predictions are correct they will look dead and lifeless like all their busts. If first in hand pics confirm this then I'm out. However judging by the sound of crickets in this thread, we could be waiting a while for those pics.

Chris

First pictures :

1455027_628944423839646_964534783_n.jpg

:panic::panic::panic:

Small, but we all knew that was going to happen. I like what I see, but I'd love to see some more shots of the face, and in particular the eyes. Thanks for sharing.

Back