The NEXT RAIDERS Figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's the NEXT Indiana Jones character figure?

• Marion

Votes: 62 34.4%
  • Sallah

Votes: 22 12.2%
  • Toht

Votes: 55 30.6%
  • Belloq

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • Dietrich

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Monkey Man

• German Mechanic

• Cairo Swordsman

Votes: 11 6.1%

• Total voters
I'm all about Toht next... but with the higher price tag I think the Swordsman or Belloq (unless belloq is extra awesome) will be passes.

Yeah, the swordsman would be hard pressed at $90. Maybe $59 I'd bite, but the Hasblow one doesn't look so bad.

Belloq though, I'm in. He'd come with all sorts of stuff: tie and scarf, machine gun, map, excavation goggles, wine bottle and glass, maybe even a boxed up ark.

Re: The NEXT Indiana Jones Figure?

Thanks Batty!

They're all necessary to me. But I'm just hoping.

Who voted for Marion and didn't post? Sissy-men? :)

Sorry, I just stuck with Raiders for now.

Me! Sissy girl:D

Your list: Toht.
Mine, Maproom Indy!

Then, Sallah, then Toht, then Marion, then Belloq.
Then Sword-Dude!:D

Map Room Indy -- you've been talking to Dave -- is in the other poll as Arab Indy.

So that means you voted for Sallah here. You know me, I want them all. And I shall have them. Muh-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Most wanted:
Marion in Ravenwood bar outfit.(Whiskey bottle,glass,cash,Ra head piece)
Sallah in "Crusade" outfit.
Henry Jones Sr.(grail diary,grail)
1/6th Ark (Cmon Sideshow crank it out)
Molla Ram (Heart,mummified head cup,Sankara stones,voodoo doll)
Indy in Tux
Belloq in White suit and Hebrew priest
Toht
Thugee guard
Grail knight(No Monty Python rehashes please)
Staff of Ra Indy
Boy Scout Indy

I see Toht as having a too complicated (and too pricey) outfit to pull off initially. I'm guessing it will be the bazaar Arab swordsman. We'll get a "baddie" and fairly easy outfit to make.

Boy....it's been too long since I've watched Indy! I hardly remember most of the characters.:google Off I go to amazon to order a set.

There are SE DVDs coming on May 13, so you might want to rent the existing one.

BTW, it will be Marion, for the obvious KOTCS crossover potential. :)

I see Toht as having a too complicated (and too pricey) outfit to pull off initially. I'm guessing it will be the bazaar Arab swordsman. We'll get a "baddie" and fairly easy outfit to make.

Don't say that. It's not too tough relative to Indy. Double-breasted suit, long coat, hat, tie, shirt, shoes, glasses all have been done by SS before. I'd say TOHT is the ONLY Raiders figure worthy of the $89 price tag. The others are really simple outfits and should go for less.

Back