The Metal Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! gimme MORE!

beavis-and-butthead-rock-n-roll-Favim.com-373432.gif

i'm sorry, there's simply no one better.

I'm not sure where everyone stands on what is and what isn't Metal but "Adrenaline" by the Deftones is one of my all time favorite albums. I ove everything they've done, including the stray from the Metal genre after "Around the Fur", but this album is just so pure and RAW AS ****!

A little over a year ago I made a note to check out a band called Xerath but only in the last couple days did I actually check them out........holy **** this band is amazing. It's like if you took Strapping Young Lad and threw a symphony orchestra behind them. I haven't been this hooked on an album in ages. I can't actually bring myself to hit pause. I've been sitting here for the last hour just bobbing my head.

A little over a year ago I made a note to check out a band called Xerath but only in the last couple days did I actually check them out........holy **** this band is amazing. It's like if you took Strapping Young Lad and threw a symphony orchestra behind them. I haven't been this hooked on an album in ages. I can't actually bring myself to hit pause. I've been sitting here for the last hour just bobbing my head.

that feeling you get when you should have been the fan of a band a long time ago but you had no idea: :slap :gah: :crying:stake :drool :rock2

Its-so-beautiful.gif

beavis-and-butthead-rock-n-roll-Favim.com-373432.gif

i'm sorry, there's simply no one better.

Steve Vai introduced me to little Devin, and I've been a fan since. Truly a prodigy.

:goodpost: Heck yeah man. One of the best ever in metal. Amazing live show. One of my favorites.

Chuck took one of those bands where the singer gargles meat, and transcended that trap to make it art.

Just booked my flight back home to NJ to see Opeth in NYC in October :rock

Also pumped for the new Ghost!

Back