The Metal Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is ghost even metal? any time you go to any ghost video on youtube or even an article on loudwire or metalhammer and you get a sea of comments from angry metalheads talking about how Ghost is not metal
so much hate lol

as for the wine, I wouldn't drink that.... that much spit in one cup...:(

i wonder what 2 more songs they played in your show. They came to my town but I skipped it, i still kick myself for it...

Angry metal heads just wanna be angry lol I just love the music. And if I remeber correctly they played if you have ghost and then here comes the sun the Beatles song.

They're coming out with a new album early 2015 they've been working on it since October. It's going to be a much more heavy album supposedly instrumental also. And with album released they said they'll tour US again

I also LOVE Ghost, saw them last year with friends. And it was one of the best concerts EVER they played both albums and then the band did an encore and played 2 more songs. I wish I would've been in front row because my friend not only drank the wine but got a Eucharist also guitarist threw a pick and he caught it.

I cannot complain too much though as I got to sit behind a red rope near the actual bands audio guy. It was pretty badass as he was Head banging as much as everyone else even whilst controlling the bands sound levels :)

That's awesome!

Angry metal heads just wanna be angry lol I just love the music. And if I remeber correctly they played if you have ghost and then here comes the sun the Beatles song.

Sounds like they played the same set list as the show I saw.

Those supposed angry metal heads need to clean their ears. Ghost is definitely metal. They just happen to have rock/hard rock influences in their music.

As some one who listens to every type of metal, I agree that they are indeed metal. Especially the first album.

They're coming out with a new album early 2015 they've been working on it since October. It's going to be a much more heavy album supposedly instrumental also. And with album released they said they'll tour US again

i don't particularly want them to be heavier but sometimes I do wish their songs were a little darker. Ghost for me is perfect as it is (as far as how heavy they are, or aren't) I love the clean vocals, the organ, i love the softness. breath of fresh air in a time where most bands just growl non stop lol

having them be heavier is going to be interesting. It does make me sad that they keep saying that after 2 more albums they might call it quits.

Yeah I've heard conflicting things with the band. Some interviews they say that they want to get bigger and have more elaborate shows then in others they don't want to. Either way I think the members will still play in bands together.

i don't particularly want them to be heavier but sometimes I do wish their songs were a little darker. Ghost for me is perfect as it is (as far as how heavy they are, or aren't) I love the clean vocals, the organ, i love the softness. breath of fresh air in a time where most bands just growl non stop lol

having them be heavier is going to be interesting. It does make me sad that they keep saying that after 2 more albums they might call it quits.

Yeah I've heard conflicting things with the band. Some interviews they say that they want to get bigger and have more elaborate shows then in others they don't want to. Either way I think the members will still play in bands together.

From what I've read, and understood, the band is basically just Papa. The Ghouls are interchangeable and supposedly some famous musicians (like Dave Grohl) have sat in on some shows and recordings. Then again the reports could be false. What I truly love and drew me to them is the mystery that surrounds them. The story, makeup, costumes and theatrics to it is mesmerizing. It's like Alice Cooper and KISS all rolled into one.

From what I've read, and understood, the band is basically just Papa. The Ghouls are interchangeable and supposedly some famous musicians (like Dave Grohl) have sat in on some shows and recordings. Then again the reports could be false. What I truly love and drew me to them is the mystery that surrounds them. The story, makeup, costumes and theatrics to it is mesmerizing. It's like Alice Cooper and KISS all rolled into one.

oh yeah no doubt about it, Ghost really is amazing. I hate when bands don't care about putting a good show, so guys just show up in jeans and play :lol

not all of the ghouls are interchangeable I think. there is one that has been from the beginning, i remember some interview about how they have to deal with hiding their identities

oh yeah no doubt about it, Ghost really is amazing. I hate when bands don't care about putting a good show, so guys just show up in jeans and play :lol

not all of the ghouls are interchangeable I think. there is one that has been from the beginning, i remember some interview about how they have to deal with hiding their identities

Most of the Ghoul interviews are actually Papa in a Ghoul costume. If you listen close, the voice is the same. The only interviews I've seen done by other Ghouls, the voices were digitally altered. It was weird.

I've heard interviews with other Ghouls and not altered. They have a thick accent, Tobias doesn't have much of an accent at all it's pretty easy to tell when he's doing the interview.

I've heard interviews with other Ghouls and not altered. They have a thick accent, Tobias doesn't have much of an accent at all it's pretty easy to tell when he's doing the interview.

Hmm, interesting. To the youtubes I go!!!

Back