The MATRIX Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great shots Ebeneezer Jones! Really is a great head sculpt! Been chasing one for years now and glad I was able to grab a few when made available. Kato really killed it with this priest coat...really love this figure...here's my contribution to this amazing thread!

Thanks Shorty! High praise coming from you!

Ebeneezer: yes...he's on a modded Slim TTM22...Kato's Receipt:lol
Pretty much take a TTM21 chest piece and extend torso by a few inches to match height of other TrueTypes...I had the time and pieces so I gave it a shot :)
ShortRound has an easier mod (and please correct me if I'm wrong Hector), which involves only taking a TTM18 and switching out the chest piece to a TTM21. I woulda went that route if I had a spare 18 at the time...wayy easier

Here's a pic of my modded slim next to a TTM18 per Kato's instructions

Thanks. I like it, sounds like i'll have something to do now :lol.

I already have a TTM slim that made higher via just below the waist, so i'll see how that looks. At the moment mine is on TTM21.

Great shots Ebeneezer Jones! Really is a great head sculpt! Been chasing one for years now and glad I was able to grab a few when made available. Kato really killed it with this priest coat...really love this figure...here's my contribution to this amazing thread!

Ooooff, man that looks crisp! So sick :clap

Pajji did you use a normal neck plug or did you do Hector's method and cracked open a neck post and used what was inside?

I used the normal neck plug surprisingly...something with the body mod, for some strange reason left my neck adapter lower than usual...u can see it above in the pic I posted with the TTM18...so I didn't need to do Hectors mod...but I'm sure I'll have to do it for the Lobby Scene Neo

ah I see, okay! Looks crisp in your pictures! That editing keyboard is your signature. :lol

glad to see this thread coming to life, and especially seeing all those neo figures. beautiful pictures shorty, Ebeneezer and Pajji. Outstanding pieces :)

took some more shots tonight of my Lobby Neo figure with my custom coat, hope you like it :)

neo-lo-8.png

neo-lo-6.png

neo-lo-1.png

neo-lo-2.png

neo-lo-3.png

neo-lo-4.png

neo-lo-5.png

neo-lo-7.png

Last edited:
Good god those are amazing pictures!! :clap

Love all those poses Thrust! Might need to steal one of those! Yunsil's outfit can't come soon enough :lol

Thrust you own this thread man! Those are sick shots! Where did that coat come from?! Fits perfectly!

Good god those are amazing pictures!! :clap

Love all those poses Thrust! Might need to steal one of those! Yunsil's outfit can't come soon enough :lol

thanks buddy alot, and sure, be free to pose your figure how you like it. i hope i could have been a bit of an inspiration :)
love to pose this bad boy, so many options available.

Outstanding shots and poses fellas. :clap

As always, thank you very much brother!

Thrust you own this thread man! Those are sick shots! Where did that coat come from?! Fits perfectly!

aah thanks man :bow
i'm just happy to see more and more matrix figures here. it's one of my total favorite movies, and SO glad to have the lobby and the priest figure in my collection ^^
the coat was actually done i think 3 years ago from a friend of mine, but never had all the parts together. i posted years ago a wip shot of it and now thanks to Seb (elvis1976) for his full body harness, i was able to finish him and can enjoy this figure which i've putted together for almost 4 years now. crazy long time, but worth waiting :D

Back