The Mandalorian Collection | Behind the Scenes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video wish they would do more of this kinda thing
Refreshing on the face of it, maybe triggered by Inart -- that being said, I agree with @sithocan in that lines like "...we know Star Wars toy collectors look for very precise details..." sound like empty marketing at best, mockery at worst. :LOL:

They have some stand-out releases for sure, but their track record overall is very uneven with some particularly egregious misses on helmets, which are such a huge part of Star Wars design.

Accuracy my ass. Look at Bo, Gideon and even Mando's sculpts. They're not great and I've seen far better Pedro sculpts on Instagram.

They can't even be bothered to make Migs or an unmasked sculpt for Axe Woves.

For a second I almost thought all of the Bad Batch was on that shelf above in the video. I mean there's no denying that sometimes they absolutely go above and beyond, but for the price we now pay, there has been quite a lot of errors and misteps.

I can understand missing the mark on headsculpts since it's a tricky job. But if you produce a curved thing while it is straight in the show, then don't tell me we pay so much attention on detail.

It's so bizzare that they probably look at a million references and gets files directly from Lucasfilm/Disney and yet they still get something like helmets wrong.

How the hell do you manage to **** that up when working directly with the source company?

Howard basically admitted he is the one that picks what figure gets made next, or at least what gets submitted to Disney. So all you OT folks now know where to direct your opinions

Howard basically admitted he is the one that picks what figure gets made next, or at least what gets submitted to Disney. So all you OT folks now know where to direct your opinions
Well it is his company :lol.

Back