The Man of Steel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So THIS is what you've been doing while we wait for Trek uniforms?All I can say is...well done...PS

That...looks outstanding!! While I'm not sold on the new Supes suit, I gotta admit, yours is changing my mind!!! Looks great!

Top class all the way. Even more so considering the film hasn't even hit yet...

That's one hell of a job with the costume!
You are one talented artist sir! I thought you are sculptor in the first place but you are a full-custom machine actually!

Very impressive! Very creative of you to use a golf shirt!

I'd say the body needs to be bulkier though judging from this

Henry-Cavill-on-the-Man-of-Steel-Set-10.jpg

Maybe a Barney Ross body?

No doubt he needs to be bigger but Cavill has that slim muscular thing going on, On the Ross I get a chubby muscular vibe. The reeves body would be nice and you can add some muscle with magic sculpt.

This proves one thing I have thought all along, as bad as the suit looks on a real person it makes for a great looking toy...um figure...um I mean custom \m/ \m/

This proves one thing I have thought all along, as bad as the suit looks on a real person it makes for a great looking toy...um figure...um I mean custom \m/ \m/

Compared to Tim Burton's proposed outfits the costume for the new movie looks amazing.

fdssd.jpg

Nic+Cage+Superman3a.jpg

images
xlarge_superman_01.jpg

By the time Returns finally came out they had spent around 25 to 50 million on several other movies that never happened. I believe Tim Burton got 10 million out of the deal.

https://screenrant.com/tim-burton-superman-lives-pictures-mikee-85389/
https://www.supermansupersite.com/supermanlives.html

Last edited:
Too be honest when I saw the pics of the new suit the first thing I thought of(after yeuck) was the Superman Lives designs there are alot of similarities well to my eyes anyway.

Lol Nic's expression in that pic doesn't help matters, also the guy test fitting the chrome suit looks more like Superman than Nic does/did

Btw from the pics I have seen of Cavill's boots aren't that different from Reeve's they just need to be a bit darker and taller and the wedge on the front thinner/smaller. They are the same height as the boots Reeve's wore in the films.

Last edited:
Back