The Lone Ranger 1/6 Scale Custom Figure [IDM Customs]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IDMCustoms

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally finished!

Here is the interest thread from where everything started:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122501

lr1.jpg
lr10.jpg
lr11.jpg
lr12.jpg
lr2.jpg
lr3.jpg
lr5.jpg
lr7.jpg
lr8.jpg
lr9.jpg

Last edited:
Wow John. The sculpt, paint, tailoring and box (!) are pure perfection. I loved the Lone Ranger as a kid so this made my day!

Damn, that's gorgeous stuff. It looks like he jumped straight out of the Dynamite book, while also seeming like it's your own interpretation of the character. Amazing job, man!

WOW! Glad I got in on this. You and Jen did a fantastic job. PM sent. Thanks.

I can't stop coming back to this. I wish I could get the whole outfit and do a comic-style figure.

Thanks so much for your kind words guys!

The sculpt makes me think there is a young Alec Baldwin under the mask. Looks great.

Yeah, he does look a lot like Alec now that you mentioned it. I started sculpting with Rock Hudson in mind though. I wanted that handsome 60's type look to him so he's a generic head that's somewhat based on a variety of classic actors. :p

Here's the head without the mask.

ranger7.jpg

I can't stop coming back to this. I wish I could get the whole outfit and do a comic-style figure.

You can PM me if interested. I can have my wife Jen make an extra set of clothing if you need.

Thanks again for all the kind comments guys!

John

Back