The Lone Gunmen, Skinner and M&S X-files Headsculpts set by C.Howes Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Lone Gunmen, Skinner and M&S X-files Headsculpts set by C.Howes Interest Thre

Cool, thanks.

I was just thinking too...if we did an Adam Baldwin head, I'm sure Angel/Joss Whedon fans might want one too.

Grab Reggie's Jayne head. Its perfect. Alternatively Trevolver is doing a Jayne sculpt as well.

Re: The Lone Gunmen, Skinner and M&S X-files Headsculpts set by C.Howes Interest Thre

Sorry if I am intruding where I should not, just seems to me to be another crazy story/excuse by Howes.

With all due respect, if you go back and read the Howes thread from the beginning, it looks like there is pretty much nothing negative being said until captdan pops in with his (now pretty much confirmed as BS) claim that Howes had ripped him off over a year ago. Aside from the product delays, captdan pretty much singlehandedly sowed the seeds of discontent that started people on getting worried.

Without captdan (and a few other members who I won't name) there wouldn't have been anywhere near the kind of "scandal" we've had to deal with.

Maybe we'd all still be in the same position (most of us without our orders and unable to communicate with Chris) but it wouldn't have been the crapstorm it's become.

With all due respect, if you go back and read the Howes thread from the beginning, it looks like there is pretty much nothing negative being said until captdan pops in with his (now pretty much confirmed as BS) claim that Howes had ripped him off over a year ago. Aside from the product delays, captdan pretty much singlehandedly sowed the seeds of discontent that started people on getting worried.

Without captdan (and a few other members who I won't name) there wouldn't have been anywhere near the kind of "scandal" we've had to deal with.

Maybe we'd all still be in the same position (most of us without our orders and unable to communicate with Chris) but it wouldn't have been the crapstorm it's become.

Sorry, I was not trying to stir anything up just making an observation. I have been reading through all of the Howes posts for the past few days and am stunned by all of it.

Going back to my corner now.

Sorry, I was not trying to stir anything up just making an observation. I have been reading through all of the Howes posts for the past few days and am stunned by all of it.

Going back to my corner now.

I bet $1 raider404 = captdan = diver4

:rotfl:lol:lol:rotfl

I will shut up and go back to lurking now.

You lied :lol

Anyway, you've been posting the same thing in every thread (sounds pretty rehearsed), really not helping our situation any. A lot of people are already frustrated in here but I don't want to thread to turn into a mob scene, yet it sounds like your trying to get folks in this thread riled up (one that you have no stake in).

I'm losing hope into hearing anything about the Lone Gunmen heads :(

on 17th July

I'll have an update on the Lone Gunmen shortly, hopefully within about a week. Please let folks know it is coming. Would you mind posting update photos for me since I won't be returning to the forums personally due to the abuse? I would appreciate your help.

Take Care,
Chris"

I'm going to follow up with him about the update, hopefully he'll come through.

Well overdue if it was happening.

Anything new about Chris ?

Anything new about Chris ?

2751508828_0bc5d39623.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I paid last february... This is getting worrying ... :rolleyes:

I've been out of the loop for months and now just trying to catch up on everything I've missed. So sorry to hear how things have been going with this project, I was really looking forward to these character heads.

I have no clear idea what's been going on, but I hope for everyone else's sake as well as my own that it all turns out well in the end. I'm still very much interested, if and when it starts rolling again.

Has anyone been able to get in touch with Chris? I sent him an e-mail the other day and he hasn't responded. I was on his side originally, I know that sometimes we get behind on things, but I'm getting worried too. I prepaid on the Lone Gunmen and the Lost Sawyer and I think I got burned…

Buddy, don't even bother trying to send him e-mails; just a waste of precious time. He doesn't respond to anyone.

Let's face it, we've all been frakked by Howes; time to move on :banghead

Get Mulder and Scully on the case!

Feel bad for you guys.

Has anyone been able to get in touch with Chris? I sent him an e-mail the other day and he hasn't responded. I was on his side originally, I know that sometimes we get behind on things, but I'm getting worried too. I prepaid on the Lone Gunmen and the Lost Sawyer and I think I got burned…

I was initially on his side as well, because he had kept in contact with me via e-mail, told me he was diligently working on everything, promised to finished every project he accepting money for, and even sent me progress pics on paint work he was doing for me.

But now? Last e-mail received was over 2 months ago. The whole thing is pretty baffling to me, to say the least.

Back