X-Files (Scully/Mulder) Headsculpts by Chris Howes Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scully is perfect - you only need to check out DarkArtist's repaint to see that.

Hope Josh doesn't mind me linking his pics from his website

dscn3422.jpg
dscn3423.jpg
dscn3424.jpg

Ada Chan's Fox Mulder is pretty good too.

Nice repaints...it really does bring out the sculpts. Another great sculpt ruined by poor paint. Great job Josh!!

I'd like to see Krycek and Reyes. Reyes, while not as popular as some other characters, completes the "investigative" teams from the show.

I want the Alien Bounty Hunter! He was one of the most intimidating, badass characters Mulder and Scully ever tangled with.

Mudshark, I'll add you to the lists. I'd definitely like to get to the Alien Bounty Hunter too, hopefully we can be successful with these commissions.

For the scully people, do you want a long haired movie version, early scully or late era scully?

I'd like to see Krycek and Reyes. Reyes, while not as popular as some other characters, completes the "investigative" teams from the show.

Hey ironman, i'd like to get to these guys too at some point. are you interested in the gunmen, mulder, scully or skinner?

I think if these commissions are successful we can move to the other characters. I don't know about you, but the Alien Bounty hunter was one of my favorites, just wasn't sure anyone else would be down for him.

This is getting exciting guys, we are halfway to getting the gunmen and only seven more for scully, mulder and skinner. :chew

Did we ever get anymore progress on this commission?

With this thread now being up and running, I have moved it through to the Commissions area, you may find even more interest in there.
Take care
x :peace

As a lifelong X-Files fan, I'm shocked I missed this thread completely. I would definitely be up for a Mulder and Scully sculpt. Chris never disappoints either. :D

As a lifelong X-Files fan, I'm shocked I missed this thread completely. I would definitely be up for a Mulder and Scully sculpt. Chris never disappoints either. :D

Hey J-Wild, I'll put you on the list. Check out the new thread for details (The Lone Gunmen and Skinner are also on this new thread):

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44514

Anyone else that wants to be on the Scully/Mulder list please pm me or post a reply to that thread. Thanks :D

Please check the thread for all updates as well.

Mods can lock thread if needed. :)

Anyone hear anything about the progress of this? Or is this like a lot of other projects that just didn't get off the ground...

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back