The Legend Of Zelda Link headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MxBxM

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
It is done!!!! Finally. Now, Better pics later.

photo7.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The Legen Of Zelda Link headsculpt - finally finished

For a first timer, that actually looks amazing, keep it up! The paint looks just fine too.

Re: The Legen Of Zelda Link headsculpt - finally finished

For a first timer, that actually looks amazing, keep it up! The paint looks just fine too.

Thanks for your kind words. Now I have to give tailoring a try. I want this to look the best it can.

Right now I'm looking for fabric to do the green tunic and hat. Also, I'm looking for a pair of female, opened finger, gloved hands for gripping as the male ones are too big. And that's it for now.

What scale is it? If it is 1/6th, are you going to make casts? My kid would love a 1/6th Link since the only Zelda toys we can find are the old (and very expensive) ones from 10 years ago. My wife could probably make an amazing Link outfit.

I think you did a great job with the paint on it. It's a VG sculpt, not realistic so it doesn't have to be uber but I think it's great as is.

Thanks to you all for your compliments. Im working on the final figure. Soon ill show it complete.

What scale is it? If it is 1/6th, are you going to make casts? My kid would love a 1/6th Link since the only Zelda toys we can find are the old (and very expensive) ones from 10 years ago. My wife could probably make an amazing Link outfit.

It is 1/6 scale. I do not know how to make casts, so no plans on that. Maybe when I have finished the figure and people like it, I might try and do it.

I got the materials ready got the clothing. I just hope Im able to do it since I have never sewn crap in my life.

Ok. I give up on the tailoring. Anyone know of someone that can do 1/6 clothing?

I don't want anything fancy and I will provide all the materials, pay for shipping to and back. Time does not matter either.

Please let me know if anyone is willing or knows of someone who can do this and not charge me the same as for a pair of real jeans.

If you want something cheaper than a store bought pair of jeans, then you might be disappointed. This kind of custom work is tough, as you seem to have discovered yourself, and not cheap to do, particularly if you want a one-off custom. You may consider contacting Moe or Spenser, as both seem to work with tailors that don't charge too too much. The catch is that they would probably have to make and sell multiples to make it worth their while without charging you a lot of money. Maybe you can have a partnership with them, where they will sell your sculpt with outfits, and you could get a cut, as well as a free suit? Skiman has also started dabbling in outfits I think, though he's one guy and his plate may be a bit full at the moment. Your sculpt looks fantastic, by the way.

Finally got to taking better pics. Look in the first page. I wish I was better at painting though. It looks better in person

You should buy a clear semi gloss and apply it to the eyes. That would make it pop more in my opinion. Looks cool, though.

Back