The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

I am almost done on Survivor plus. I think my only beef with doing the shiv doors is that you don't always, and can't always craft a shiv. I need to go back and repeat 1 level to open a door and I'll have all of my collectibles, thankfully. After that I need to do the rest of the optional conversations, 2 online trophies and done. I do not know how it went so fast. :(

I am almost done on Survivor plus. I think my only beef with doing the shiv doors is that you don't always, and can't always craft a shiv. I need to go back and repeat 1 level to open a door and I'll have all of my collectibles, thankfully. After that I need to do the rest of the optional conversations, 2 online trophies and done. I do not know how it went so fast. :(

You've definitely put a lot of effort in! I really don't have the time to do it but it's nice to see somebody make that climb. And of course, all good things must come to an end. :gah:

As long as you have a guide for the artifacts it's simple.

One thing that pissed me off is that last shiv door in the tunnel. I only had 37 parts when I collected the last toolbox, and I had used my last blade to craft a melee upgrade. Right before I came to the shiv door. So, I restarted the encounter, with the intention of crafting a shiv, instead of a melee upgrade. The only problem is, after doing so, the toolbox disappeared, and I could only craft items with 4/5 tools, instead of 5.

Yeah, it's a real pain. I had my shiv crafted for a specific door and I went up and did a stealth kill on a guy. I wanted to strangle but the game made me shiv. I was so mad. No shiv left.

I got a question, I haven't been playing survivor cause I'm too busy with MP, but, I couldn't start a new game+ in survivor, does that mean you guys finished in hard, then a new game in survivor and THEN you can start survivor+?

Also, it would be cool if they added a MP mode with the infected on it.

Last edited:

You can only move backward in New Game + so you would need to do Survivor to get the NG+ for it.

I got a question, I haven't been playing survivor cause I'm too busy with MP, but, I couldn't start a new game+ in survivor, does that mean you guys finished in hard, then a new game in survivor and THEN you can start survivor+?

Also, it would be cool if they added a MP mode with the infected on it.

That is correct. I played on Hard to unlock Survivor, and Hard +. However, I skipped Hard + and went right onto Survivor to unlock Survivor +. That's where I'm at now.

Does anyone know if its possible to get the statue that came with the special edition on its own?

On eBay, for crazy prices. It may be released as a stand alone release at a later time.

It's literally going for more than what the Post Pandemic went for. I've seen listing for 200$+ just for the statue. Triforce might throw us a bone and put it out on it's own... hopefully.

Does anyone know if its possible to get the statue that came with the special edition on its own?

Give it six months and the amts you see now will be gone.....the GOW 3 statue was the same way; 2 years later, my Hastings store can't give them away now

I'm getting seriously pissed off at all of these people talking about Joel turning into some sort of monster and murdering people. What the **** is he supposed to do!?!?! They say that if he moves, shoot him, so, he does what he can to save himself. Then, the rest of them come after him. If they catch you, you die, but, somehow, he's the bad guy for taking out these guys who wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in him. They've got their cause, and he has his, and, just like they're willing to kill him for their's, so, too, is he.

I'm getting seriously pissed off at all of these people talking about Joel turning into some sort of monster and murdering people. What the **** is he supposed to do!?!?! They say that if he moves, shoot him, so, he does what he can to save himself. Then, the rest of them come after him. If they catch you, you die, but, somehow, he's the bad guy for taking out these guys who wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in him. They've got their cause, and he has his, and, just like they're willing to kill him for their's, so, too, is he.

You know this isn't real, right?

Of course I do, but I just hate it when ignorant people try to deconstruct my favorite characters with bull**** fridge logic

Joel is a monster? Da faq? He's a very damaged character but far from a monster. He has something to live for now.

David was the monster.

Yeah, it was in one of the articles on Kotaku, and it really pissed me off.

yeah it was from Neil Druckman the writer of the game. He said that's THE character.

Back