The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

Yeah I was looking at some, and prices are great. Any site?

1044779_481181401971791_540997827_n.jpg

Now I can't stand her. :cuckoo: If there was an amazing game like LOU out there and a character resembled me, I'd be like... OOOH LOOK, it's me!!!! :exactly:

I know :lol I used to think she was ok, but now I dislike her, that's how much Ellie grew on me :lol

Yeah I was looking at some, and prices are great. Any site?

1044779_481181401971791_540997827_n.jpg

Oh ****! There's a comic? :yess:

I think my scavenging ways really paid off in that particular instance. Found the key card and door before activating the generator.

Turned on the generator and bolted up the ramp and across the hallway. Bumped into a clicker on the way but was quick to melee hack it in the face. Really tense moment as the card swiping animation took forever to finnish!

I was pretty meticulous when it came to scavenging for items since I really needed them. But I kept turning on the generator without even knowing what it was for. :slap Then I wised up and actually went looking around the place.

I was pretty meticulous when it came to scavenging for items since I really needed them. But I kept turning on the generator without even knowing what it was for. :slap Then I wised up and actually went looking around the place.

Same here. And why this game never fails to impress. Always finds ways to surprise you and **** you over. No matter your experience.

I know :lol I used to think she was ok, but now I dislike her, that's how much Ellie grew on me :lol

Oh ****! There's a comic? :yess:

I picked up the first issue the day it was released. I didn't even realize it was coming out and I just saw it at my lcs and nabbed it. Can't wait to get issue #3. I'm waiting to read the entire thing until I have issue #4.

I picked up the first issue the day it was released. I didn't even realize it was coming out and I just saw it at my lcs and nabbed it. Can't wait to get issue #3. I'm waiting to read the entire thing until I have issue #4.

I hope they don't end in cliff hangers, Ellie and I hate cliff hangers :pfft:

:lol

I just maxed out the Shotgun, Rifle, and Bow in Survivor +. The max range bow kicks ****ing ***.

What will be worse is if I waited this whole time to read it and it's a cliffhanger anyways. Could have just started it.

Well how many pages does it have per issue? In my reader experience, a lengthy story packed in 4 issues should have from 30 to 40 pages per issue at least.

Well how many pages does it have per issue? In my reader experience, a lengthy story packed in 4 issues should have from 30 to 40 pages per issue at least.

Something like that. Like I said, not reading till they are all here.

An extended comic series AND some PF's would make this awesome!!! In our new house we are going to have a gaming room, especially because I love gaming. Several tv's with our consoles, etc. And we will have our gaming collectibles together in that room. I would love Joel and Ellie to be a part of that room.

An extended comic series AND some PF's would make this awesome!!! In our new house we are going to have a gaming room, especially because I love gaming. Several tv's with our consoles, etc. And we will have our gaming collectibles together in that room. I would love Joel and Ellie to be a part of that room.

It's crazy how everybody instantly fell in love with these characters, :lecture wow.

is issue 3 out? My local comic store didn't have this yet

Anyways, if you've played the game, the ending of issue 4 is all but certain.

Yes the comic series is getting crazy rare best bet is to check eBay to get them now before they are even crazier prices

Finished up last night.. BEST GAME EVER PLAYED .. period...

Back