The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

The Winter section music sounds very much like the OST to "The Thing."

Hope they show more of Ellie . She has the potential to be a franchise character. I'd say make her older in the second game.

After beating Hard Mode and watching the ending I agree with that. She should be about 18 in the sequel.

Yes. I want to see more if her journey. She can be a badass teen in the next game that still has a soft side for Joel and now takes care of him.

They can't have too many time skips since Joel is almost 60.

maybe the next one will have Ellie as the playable character and do all the heavy lifting with Joel as an npc just backing up Ellie as she did for him in this game.

They can't have too many time skips since Joel is almost 60.

Well Joel doesn't have to be in every game though. In the second game he could be secondary character to Ellie. He's pretty old so it would be cool to see Ellie take his place as a hardened young girl with good survival skills.

Well Joel doesn't have to be in every game though. In the second game he could be secondary character to Ellie. He's pretty old so it would be cool to see Ellie take his place as a hardened young girl with good survival skills.

That MAY work, but I don't want to see her in some soppy love story. The Father, Daughter relationship worked extremely well in this game. The scene with the Giraffes was pretty touching, and unexpected. Although the poster for the Giraffe Zoo exhibit did catch my eye the first time I played it and when Ellie kept saying "you've got to see this" I didn't have a clue on what it was. And when I saw the Giraffe come under the crosswalk I was like "AWWW" :lol My GF really liked that scene.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Eh I don't know. Aren't they all dead pretty much now?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Second playthrough and I just beat it on Survival (brutal task) and I realized something.

Did anyone else make the connection with the ending where

Spoiler Spoiler:

Game arriving today from the Newegg/eBay sale so I can't wait to dig into it!

Second playthrough and I just beat it on Survival (brutal task) and I realized something.

Did anyone else make the connection with the ending where

Spoiler Spoiler:

I definitely picked up on it, and he did everything he could to not get the same result.

The first time Joel called Ellie "Baby girl", i had goosebumps.

Back