The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

Just watching the end credits now.

Spoiler Spoiler:

While it's a great game, I'm not sure how much I want to replay the story. The best element for me was the fact that it did a brilliant job in making me want to know what would happen in story progression. I'm not sure if a second play-through wouldn't give me the same satisfaction.

Um did another John Marston situation happen? :lol

Not before giving me some Uncharted figures. Man have I been dying and pining for those!

The sculpts look great. Not really anything I would get because Ellie makes me want to pull my hair out in the game. Looks great, though.

:exactly: :goodpost:

So I played this game up intil I went to sleep last night and it totally affected my dreams. Had a pretty intense scenario with the infected. I woke up and my jaw hurt like mad from grinding my teeth so much during the night. My GF said I was talking in my sleep a lot. Apparently I said some pretty crazy stuff :lol

Am I the only person here who wants to know....

Spoiler Spoiler:

So I played this game up intil I went to sleep last night and it totally affected my dreams. Had a pretty intense scenario with the infected. I woke up and my jaw hurt like mad from grinding my teeth so much during the night. My GF said I was talking in my sleep a lot. Apparently I said some pretty crazy stuff :lol

Your teeth hurt. Dear lord. He's a clicker !!!! Burn it with fire!!!:panic:

Am I the only person here who wants to know....

Spoiler Spoiler:

i havent finished the game yet but i am a bit curious, i thought

Spoiler Spoiler:

Um did another John Marston situation happen? :lol

It kind of depends on how you you think about it, and what you care about.

It's just as poetic though, not as black and white.

R.I.P John Marston

John_marston_in_tumbleweed.jpg

speaking of which.....does Joel have the same voice actor as Marston? he kinda sounds the same in some parts of the dialogue.

Yea it was a bittersweet ending but I understand why a certain character did what they did.

Joels voice actor is the guy who voiced booker dewitt in bioshock i believe his name is troy baker. He also plays jokers in Arkham origins, he plays ocelot in MGS5. In other words he is becoming the new nolan north.

The guy who voiced John Marston is called Rob Weithoff

don't worry, nothing that was said will take away from your satisfaction, you won't be able to figure out what happens until you're there.

Back