The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

Gonna buy it again .. and playing it on 1080p this time? hell yeah !

i'm sure lots of ppl want to play it too since so many ppl jumped from the Xbox Wagon to Playstation because of MS bad marketing strategy when they released the Xbox One

I keep seeing countless stories how the PS4 is far outselling the Xbone, no surprise really. And with the Sony VR system coming out, it's only going to make the margin even bigger.

Arkham Knight did that for me already, this would just be bonus.

Don't forget Uncharted 4!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I earned all the campaign trophies on PS3, if they do release this on PS4 i'll get them all again along with the MP trophies this time and it will be my first platinum. Believe that! :lol

Don't forget Uncharted 4!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29741890.jpg

Uncharted 2, and to a lesser extent 3, might be the best games I've ever played where I have absolutely zero desire to play again.

Uncharted 1 & 2 I immediately jumped back into and DEVOURED until I had the platinum trophies. Uncharted 3, though....I dunno. I was so underwhelmed by the story and final 'boss battle' that I only got about 25% of the way through on crushing before I ran out of steam. There were some amazing gameplay moments in 3, though, it's still an incredible experience.

Uncharted 1 & 2 I immediately jumped back into and DEVOURED until I had the platinum trophies. Uncharted 3, though....I dunno. I was so underwhelmed by the story and final 'boss battle' that I only got about 25% of the way through on crushing before I ran out of steam. There were some amazing gameplay moments in 3, though, it's still an incredible experience.

I really found part 1 to be borderline uninteresting. I could see it being a fantastic game when it came out, and people who liked it then liking it now, but it's a tough sell to someone jumping into now. Part 2 was an amazing experience, possibly the closest any game has ever come to "playing a movie". They were clearly trying for that in 3, it just lacked the charm of 2. Also, trudging through sand for forty minutes didn't help.

I may have been more tempted to replay them, except I went from 1 to 2 to 3, instead of replaying any of them. After I beat 3, I thought about replaying one of them, but decided to play Doom II instead. Go figure.

Part 2 is a perfect game in my book, U1 and U3 i enjoyed a lot also, I have a platinum for all of them, but U3 did feel a little disappointing compared to the other 2. I’m sure ND will bring there A game with U4.

I don't know how anyone could feel underwhelmed by Uncharted 3 after playing Uncharted 1

It was one of the first PS3 games I played, and it blew me away. It was like playing an Indiana Jones movie, and that instantly resonated with me. By Uncharted 3, expectations were much higher (especially after 2), and it just didn't have the 'wow factor' that the first two had, imo. But yeah, I think one would have had to play UC1 at release to share my point of view.

I played the series last year, severely disappointed by Uncharted 1 in every way--graphics, gameplay, story. Uncharted 2 was much more refined, though there was still a few frustrating parts. Uncharted 3 was the best, the little details added and some really crazy level design and a better story.

Hey guys, is anyone having trouble getting their TLOU to load? When I turn the game on it starts to load but then stops. The blinking last of us symbol is in the corner the whole time. I hear the system trying to load the game but after about a minuet it stops and the last of is symbol is still blinking. Can anybody shed some light on this please?

Back