The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

Playing this again after leaving it for some months, it's easily some of the best sounding games ever made. The sound mixing is unbelievably lifelike. Plus it's in DTS too. :yess:

The only game I could think of that sounds better than this is Metal Gear Solid 4.

I think it's awesome you got that but I have to admit I don't think I see Ellie when I look at the face.

Clothes/accessories, etc are great!

elliepage.jpg

Too old...

&

samjaden.jpg

tumblr_m83hs4M9rt1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Isn't a casting call kind of moot though? Given how most of the cast were already mo-capped and voiced by actors and thus look and sound exactly like said acters? Just get those guys back if you're going to make a film. I guess the only issue would be ashley johnson being to old to convincingly play a fourteen year old.

Thanks, I agree that it does look off. The iminime version head does look better, still deciding on whether to get that or not. I can also use that head to kitbash a jodie from beyond two soul for fun. That price...is pretty scary though.

Isn't a casting call kind of moot though? Given how most of the cast were already mo-capped and voiced by actors and thus look and sound exactly like said acters? Just get those guys back if you're going to make a film. I guess the only issue would be ashley johnson being to old to convincingly play a fourteen year old.

Have you seen what Troy Baker looks like? It would only work if it was revealed that Joel modeled for Ralph Lauren before the pandemic.

But the faces themselves weren't truly mo-capped. The facial animation was done by hand.

Thanks, I agree that it does look off. The iminime version head does look better, still deciding on whether to get that or not. I can also use that head to kitbash a jodie from beyond two soul for fun. That price...is pretty scary though.

That Ellie looks wonderful, JT001! :clap I am close to having my Ellie done as well (also using the Kai sculpt).

I actually think that the Kai is better than iminime's currently. We will see if a revised paint job fixes the iminime likeness, but right now it looks like an Ellie cosplayer to me. Whereas Kai's, while not perfect, at least looks like Ellie to me.

So about a month later, I finally got the DLC and finished it last night. (Too busy playing GTA V: Online)

This DLC was / is epic, fun, daunting, eerie yet exciting.

The interactive cut scenes when using the photobooth and playing the arcade game was great how Naughty Dog made that.

Action packed when it came to helping Joel.

Will play again.

Beautiful! He looks great! Liking the diorama!!! :rock

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Back