The Kollection of King Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, it looks like a well done figure, but the character and movie were both horrid crap. So NO! That turd will not be found in my colleciton :lecture

Nah, it looks like a well done figure, but the character and movie were both horrid crap. So NO! That turd will not be found in my colleciton :lecture

:lol

Yeah it does look good but if you don't like the film then there is no point buying it.

Freakin´ amazing collection you got there. Pf´s behind the laptop and Baseball Furies are the coolest.:horror

7-02-116.jpg

AWESOME TWO HULKS

:clap:clap:clap:clap:lecture
One_Hulk.jpg

Wal Mart carries them; search for "black leaning shelf" and they will come up as the $89 option.

That's what I use as well and aside from needing to dust they are great for 1/6 and other scale collectibles :rock

Wal Mart carries them; search for "black leaning shelf" and they will come up as the $89 option.

That's what I use as well and aside from needing to dust they are great for 1/6 and other scale collectibles :rock

Thanks Joseph, I am thinking about picking them up for my LEGO SW ships.

AWESOME TWO HULKS

Its nice to visit and admire!

Great Hulks! Great collection!!

BRAVO! :wave

Very nice collection king. Great pics. Congrats.

Thank you kind sirs :)

King where kan I get some of those black shelves?

Thanks Joseph, I am thinking about picking them up for my LEGO SW ships.

Thnx for handling the info there J :1-1:
Nice Collection! Might I ask, what did you use to hang the Lightsaber up vertically? Thanks!

Theres a little ring on the saber that I have on a poster hook thing. :dance

:wave

Back