The Kollection of King Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The kollection of King Darkness

I think that is the largest collection of 12" I have ever seen! Awsome collection...I gotta say, with all those horror collectibles, I wouldn't be able to sleep! :lol

Very, Very nice collection. My wife thinks I'm crazy for collecting these things so every once in a while I show her pics of people's collections like yours. She gets quite furious then.

beautiful....**** i wish i had that shelf!! :gah:
just amazing. :clap

love yout t set-up my friend,totally awesome:clap

Looking kick ass as always king. Congrats on the T-800.

Awesome pics King! I love the two T-800s.

I think that is the largest collection of 12" I have ever seen! Awsome collection...I gotta say, with all those horror collectibles, I wouldn't be able to sleep! :lol

Very, Very nice collection. My wife thinks I'm crazy for collecting these things so every once in a while I show her pics of people's collections like yours. She gets quite furious then.

Thnx mofo :rock

Okay, just got Aldo in. Didnt think I could be more impressed with a figure after the T-800 last week, but DAMN! Aldo is hands down the best HT figure I own. It is that good. I was shocked. I think its better than the Godfather. Better than every one. I have others that I like more, but really Aldo is the best in terms on shear quality. Clothing, accessories, sculpt. All epic in awesomeness.

Theres been many many great pix already, so I wont bother with many, but heres a couple.

SDC13446.jpg

SDC13447.jpg

SDC13448.jpg

Looking good man... and I have to agree, he's easily one of (if not the best) HT figures I've ever owned.

Just a perfect 1/6 Aldo the Apache :rock

Looking good man... and I have to agree, he's easily one of (if not the best) HT figures I've ever owned.

Just a perfect 1/6 Aldo the Apache :rock

Yup, easily in the top three 1/6 figures available.

Congrats King , is really awesome , with T-800 probably are the bests :rock

Congrats on an awesome figure!!

Thank you sirs.

I'll swap my own scalp for that King Darkness! :lol Nice one:clap

Buy it. Its well worth it.

Would love to see more pics of Aldo. You make him look so good.....I am bending!

King, are you telling me to buy this figure? Now you say?

YES! Without a doubt you NEED to won this figure. Its a must have for a fine figure connoisseur :lecture
Great Figure KD, All he needs now is a Scalp hanging off his belt

Yeah, those would have been some cool accessories from HT.

Yeah he does, maybe Seb can make some high quality Nazi scalps.

Really nice collection !!!!
It's amazing.

If I make the same, I've no more place for my mife and my childrens ;)

Wow that Aldo and the Arnie T800 sculpts are frickin awesome

but I didnt see Max Headroom in duke rather

TYG-00268740085.jpg

Great collection King . . wishing I hadnt cancelled my T800 pre-order now

Back