The Kollection of King Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The kollection of King Darkness

They are great Kit! I highly recommend you pick them up.

They are great Kit! I highly recommend you pick them up.

If i can find some deals I might do just that. The rest of your stuff looks great too bu the way. Very nice collection you have.

Nice set-up King! Love the idea of using the briefcase for the Kurgan... gotta have something less obvious for carrying around a 4ft long sword :rock

And I have to say, overall your new room is great looking... seems a lot brighter than the old place.

What he just said! :lol And that was an awesome idea about the briefcase!! :rock :rock :rock I also noticed that your Neca Kurgan is not posed with the crappy Connor...I like that..think I will take mine apart as well and pose him on his own....he is after all the only reason I bought the darn thing. :lol

Thanks Kit. Its driving me crazy that only about half my collection is on display. I havent had the extra $$$ to get some more display shelves. Hopefully this summer I can get the rest of my stuff out of boxes.

What he just said! :lol And that was an awesome idea about the briefcase!! :rock :rock :rock I also noticed that your Neca Kurgan is not posed with the crappy Connor...I like that..think I will take mine apart as well and pose him on his own....he is after all the only reason I bought the darn thing. :lol

:lol

Hell yeah!! ++++ Connor!!!! He has no place next to the awesomeness of the Kurgan!

And like you said, the only reason I got the box set(actually Tom bought it for me:rock Thanks Tom!!) was for Medieval Kurgan.

My Medieval F'n Kurgan is kurrently out journeying for the Kause... he shall return oneday. Hopefully with is bigger brother :rock

My Medieval F'n Kurgan is kurrently out journeying for the Kause... he shall return oneday. Hopefully with is bigger brother :rock

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Heres a quick shot of Tak Batman & HT Superman.

SANY1373.jpg

awesome pic of bats and supes bro!

question regarding batman: it looks like the rubber over his hands are folding a bit. is it just me?

awesome pic of bats and supes bro!

question regarding batman: it looks like the rubber over his hands are folding a bit. is it just me?

Do you mean his sleeve area? Yeah I was messing with the forearm guards and it pushed the rubber material up.

Thanks to you I got interested in the Kurgan (which I won recently on Ebay and is marching my way)

Thanks to you I got interested in the Kurgan (which I won recently on Ebay and is marching my way)

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

That is so great to hear!! If I do nothing else in my life I can die knowing I made someone a Kurgan fan!!

The best kollection in this forum !!!!

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Thanks TOE:rock :rock :rock :rock

I need to order some shelves and pedestals so I can display my horror collection too.

Back