the KitbashOfficer - Marvel Customs - PALADIN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Preview 1 - BATROC the Leaper; a 1/6 Preview, full review coming soon.

Attachments

• Batroc1.jpg
    Batroc1.jpg
    537.5 KB · Views: 422
Re: the KitbashOfficer - Marvel Customs

Batroc, complete!

Design Philosophy:

I don't think Batroc's look works straight from the comics page to the real world, so I took the basis of the style that he had in CA:Winter Soldier and fused it with some of the comic book elements.

In that, the military pants work due to the fact that he is a merc (hence the tac. vest, pouches and knee pads), added a splash of the purple to break up some of that monotony.

OOPS: I didn't attach the head well enough so it kept falling off (which led to the beard breaking). Now's my chance to build a better beard.

Attachments

• Batroc2.jpg
    Batroc2.jpg
    458.5 KB · Views: 269
  • Batroc3.jpg
    Batroc3.jpg
    424.7 KB · Views: 262
  • Batroc4.jpg
    Batroc4.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 268
  • Batroc5.jpg
    Batroc5.jpg
    512.9 KB · Views: 257
  • Batroc6.jpg
    Batroc6.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 265
  • Batroc7.jpg
    Batroc7.jpg
    419.9 KB · Views: 258

Batroc, complete!

Design Philosophy:

I don't think Batroc's look works straight from the comics page to the real world, so I took the basis of the style that he had in CA:Winter Soldier and fused it with some of the comic book elements.

In that, the military pants work due to the fact that he is a merc (hence the tac. vest, pouches and knee pads), added a splash of the purple to break up some of that monotony.

OOPS: I didn't attach the head well enough so it kept falling off (which led to the beard breaking). Now's my chance to build a better beard.

Very nice! The mix you went with works well. Much closer to comics, and the WS elements blend nicely together . Good Job! Loving Cap with the A1 gloves and boots too!

Preview 2 - PALADIN; a 1/6 Preview, full review coming soon.

Attachments

• Paladin1.jpg
    Paladin1.jpg
    464.2 KB · Views: 165
Back