The Josh's Comic-Con 2011 Coverage Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO its like buying a High School Yearbook...I can't believe its almost Sold Out with an ES of 5000...

That's a fair comparison. I would say the same with the Sideshow Catalogs as well. Though, unlike real school yearbooks I do like to go back and look at these. As far as being surprised its almost sold out. No, not at all. Comic-Con is mega huge and people that go I think are like me in that they want to know why others enjoy going. Plus it allows you have something to show others why you enjoy going.

That's probably just the attendee allotment that is low quantity. I think these will be around and for sale for quite awhile. Plus, isn't there a regular version to this book as well?

I may get one down the line...

Yeah, there is a NA allotment. I know they're PO this version and selling what they can during that period. Then they will take to Comic-Con and sell there (DK that is).

That's probably just the attendee allotment that is low quantity. I think these will be around and for sale for quite awhile. Plus, isn't there a regular version to this book as well?

I may get one down the line...

You can get the regular edition for fairly cheap. I grabbed the non attendee collectors edition. I figured what the hell, I am going this year and I am not sure when I will get to go again and it will be cool to show other people what the experience is like.

That it is. :rock Looking forward to the start of the party. Will be updating my blog like crazy.

Way to be on it Josh! Thanks! :rock

Oh btw, can anyone tell me why Enterbay doesn't participate in SDCC exclusive releases without giving me a troll answer?

Think we will see something on the SS site at midnight PST like last year? I recall seeing a teaser image revealed each night.

Is there another thread for that?

I'm waiting up to see! :D

Think we will see something on the SS site at midnight PST like last year? I recall seeing a teaser image revealed each night.

Is there another thread for that?

I'm waiting up to see! :D

Maybe but I would say it probably won't start till a little later in the day.

No, we can talk about that hear and I'm sure in whatever section each piece falls under.

Might as well its only 15 mins. :lol

Back