The Josh's Comic-Con 2011 Coverage Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's gonna be a SW Print there 20's style that looks cool and a Superman print it looks like. No info on when it goes up he'll be at the wildstar/tempest booth.

Cool, thanks Josh. I have the CV 1917 print, and got it signed by Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher. Just have to get it framed...

No problem. :duff This probably would go great with that. Its a really neat piece. Think you'll like it.

Is it based on Metropolis? If so, seems like a rehash. I do love his work overall, but really only the 1917 sang to me, especially since I had the opportunity for the double signing.

:rotfl

We got crossed there. I meant Star Wars, and forgot you mentioned Superman at all. Then I read your post and was like, who? Who's flying in front of earth. Darth Vader? Wait. Earth? Why is earth involved in Star Wars?

Then I realized our mistakes...

And the Metropolis I meant was Fritz Lang's! :lol

Oh ok. I was a little lost for a second. :lol

The print has Vader in the front and the death star in the back.

I have it listed in this thread the Ex that is but checking for what booth I don't see anything on the CC site or CTR checklist.

200142.jpg

Coming tomorrow from our partners…

Model Kit from Pegasus Hobbies…
12 inch Figure from Hot Toys…

I'm 99.99% sure HT Batman is up tomorrow. Damn it!, I hope I can get through to place an order on my Iphone from work :banghead

Back