The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gohastings came through for me in a big way! Although the pack-job was not the best I've seen, the Indy arrived in perfect condition. The jacket is a little green for my taste, but the paint apps were good, matching my skintone exactly, and I'm not exactly George Hamilton, if you know what I mean. I'll probably touch up the eyes and stubble a bit, and get back to you guys.

indy1-1.jpg

box1.jpg

box2.jpg

box3.jpg

Very nice. Much better paint aps than the one "gohastings" sent me.
Mine is going back. I have a second one on order. I'm hoping for a lighter skin tone.
I called "gohastings" already. They are paying return shipping. Doesn't seem to be a problem. Fingers crossed on the next one.

I guess this PF is a crapshoot regardless who you get it from. Glad I came up "7's." This is really all the Indy I need as far as 1/4 scale goes, so I'll be content to look at the photos of the TOD PF here at the forum. My head/neck is apparently glued in place, so any paint alterations I do will have to be with a brush.

I spent about an hour touching up the face, and I'm extremely pleased. Thanks to you guys, I got a great piece (that I was initially on the fence about,) at a great price.

Indiana.jpg

Indiana2.jpg

Last edited:
That would explain the excellent workmanship. The extent of my art abilities ends with a pen and pencil so I can't even attempt to do a repaint/touch up on my PF. Your photos are also very good. The lighting is set up really well.

I was thinking about picking this one up but then i thought to myself i would def have to repaint it.

Based on your avatar and signature that doesn't seem like it would be such a daunting challenge. I bought this knowing that it would need some retouching, but didn't mind considering the deal I got.

Just bought an Indy PF from goHastings! You guys who also bought from them did it come mint and sealed in the box like straight from sideshow? Can't wait to get it will go great with mola rom!

"trex". It appeared to be factory sealed. It was taped with an inspection sticker on it. This was my first PF but it appeared to be factory sealed.
I sent one back because it had a dark skin tone. The CS rep told me that they were not returns. I have a second one on the way. I'd worry more about the paint than anything. Mine was poorly packaged but it got here undamaged.
Great piece if the paint ap. is good.
Was it still $150.00?

Finally got mine and I´m very happy with it!! Looks amazing...

Now to decide if I get the 1\1 Idol to go with it...?

Sorry for the crappy pics...

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

Back