The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad they didn't put a name plate on. I'm not a fan of those. And it would especially bug me since none of the other PF's have them.

As for the exclusive, none of the ideas being tossed around realy excite me. If its the gun I would prefer to display him holding the idol. Same for sandbag or top of the staff of Ra.

Nameplates are unnecessary for iconic characters, but if they do feel the need to label an item, I like the way they did it for Lurtz.

I know this doesn't fall in with "accessory" but I wouldn't mind something similar to what they offered with the Boba Fett PF, a background or something.

I don't mind the name plates on the PF's I have but no NP is fine as well. The NP I don't care for are the ones that I've seen with the Marvel Busts.

Exclusive accessory just means an item that's not with the regular release. So it could be an alternate hand or a different jacket or something.

It's not necessarily an object that isn't represented in the regular figure.

Besides my other guesses, I was thinking of something that could go with the pose...so maybe, like the idol, it could be the headpiece to the Staff of Ra! This way he could hold it as opposed to it just sitting on the floor at his feet.

Besides my other guesses, I was thinking of something that could go with the pose...so maybe, like the idol, it could be the headpiece to the Staff of Ra! This way he could hold it as opposed to it just sitting on the floor at his feet.

The Ra headpiece would be nice but a bit out of place with the Temple stand.

An alternate gun hand would look cooler and make more sense IMO.

The Ra headpiece would be nice but a bit out of place with the Temple stand.

An alternate gun hand would look cooler and make more sense IMO.

True. Just throwing out ideas. That way I can say I told you so. :)

But an alt hand with pistol would be great.

Although, no matter what they give, I'll probably leave him as he is in those shots, with idol in hand -- grave robber!

True. Just throwing out ideas. That way I can say I told you so. :)

But an alt hand with pistol would be great.

Although, no matter what they give, I'll probably leave him as he is in those shots, with idol in hand -- grave robber!

Hells Yeah. "It belongs in a museum!" :lol

Looks great as is and I'll probably display him that way, but with a gun hand or bag o' sand I could put the idol on the pedestal and display everything at once from time to time. :rock

I love how the Darkness PF exclusive sword/horn swap works and would like that for Indy as well.

That's an interesting idea: a pedestal for the idol. Not the exclusive obviously, just a cool thing...

But can PFs stand on their own without the base? If so with Indy, then you could stand him right up against the pedestal.

Ugh -- here we go, making already large pieces LARGER.

This made it to the home page! My god, that's a terrific likeness.

Edited for pic
040908_toyfare01.jpg

YES!!!

:eek

:bow :bow :bow

I don't know about the pistol--the more I think about it, the more I wonder if the pose he is in, the expression on his face and direction his head is pointing all match up with a pistol drawn and pointing to the right of where he is looking. I think I would want to pose him with the idol instead.

I don't know about the pistol--the more I think about it, the more I wonder if the pose he is in, the expression on his face and direction his head is pointing all match up with a pistol drawn and pointing to the right of where he is looking. I think I would want to pose him with the idol instead.

As someone pointed out it would kind of match up with the Cairo streets as he faces down the swordsman - even to the similar expression right before he draws the gun.

Maybe if the gun were up in his hand, like he just drew it.

But yeah, I'd pose him like he is in the pic too. Gun in holster.

Back