The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooooo.... changable right hand for the headpiece? Gun? The whole Staff of Ra? Sandbag?

I don't want it too much, but I'm figuring the sandbag.

Oh wow. He looks gorgeous. This is the head sculpt right? I mean this isn't a pic of Harrison photoshoped onto the body. That is the best likeness of Harrison that I've seen of any collectible produced...ever. And the base is fantastic. Thank you Trevor and thank you Sideshow! I just pray now that the paint apps hold to the prototype standards.

Once again Trevor has "hit one out of the park"! His facial likenesses are amazing :monkey5

That is amazing. The pose is better than I could of imagined. :drool

If they do swappable hands, they should have ones holding the other films artifacts (sankara stone, holy grail).

Looks great, I love how he isn't in a more "serious" pose, it really captures the way Indy is.

I'd say the gun makes the most sense... especially since it's apparently not in his holster. :lecture

I would agree. Can you tell the gun isn't in his holster?

Do you think there will be a removable gun sculpt or just one in a grasping hand?

Can his whip be attached to the gunbelt?

And the idol looks to be separate from the hand holding it so you could always put a sandbag or a 1/6 ham sandwich or whatever in his hand but would you really want to pose Indy holding the sandbag, or ham sandwich?

I would agree. Can you tell the gun isn't in his holster?

It could be there. Hard to tell from the angle. Still, I think you might be able to see at least part of it if it was in his holster. Not that it really confirms anything as I'm sure they'd make it removeable anyway.

It could be there. Hard to tell from the angle. Still, I think you might be able to see at least part of it if it was in his holster. Not that it really confirms anything as I'm sure they'd make it removeable anyway.

Hell, the Doom PF had one, and it's impossible to see anyways. Took most people a while to realize it was even there.

Meh... Why would anyone bother while the awesome Medicom 1/6 version is out there for half the price?

:)monkey3:peace)

I've already started hitting F5 repeatedly.:banana

Wow, this looks incredible! I sure hope the production piece looks as nice. I remember being just as excited about the Han Solo, then being kind of bummed out in the end. Here's hoping for better luck this time around!!! :banana

This is really really awesome. I will give up other stuff for this. My first definite PF--I've got the Anakin PF preordered, but I'd definitely give it up for this, along with other stuff.

Really awesome. Now I'm just curious about the exclusive.

Yeah, this will cause some things to possibly get axed. My folks just saw this and said I MUST order this piece and any good child listens to their folks.

Yeah, this will cause some things to possibly get axed. My folks just saw this and said I MUST order this piece and any good child listens to their folks.

I started down the PF road with SW-- held off on LOTR and BOND but INDY is going to be a must have... no question... and as my folks are away on a cruise right now and I can't call them I'll just have to go with my gut instinct.:D

I started down the PF road with SW-- held off on LOTR and BOND but INDY is going to be a must have... no question... and as my folks are away on a cruise right now and I can't call them I'll just have to go with my gut instinct.:D

I've only got 1 SW left and 1 on order and have all the LOTR ones with Aragorn on order, but am passing on Galadriel. This is a must for me though no matter what. Your folks will be happy I have no doubts.

Back