The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question, i tried ordering it through the computer, i never got an email saying it went through, i ordered by phone and it went through, my question is, what if the other order's went through from the computer? or the order will just work from the phone

Still not able to order, was in then got booted out at 1 pm. Keeps telling me cannot find server.
Very upset and pissed.

i wonder if there are a lot of people that are getting the exclusive to just make sure that they have one. down the line they'll get the regular for a cheaper price, and then either cancel the exclusive, or sell it.

Got mine, just got off the phone from a chap called Kyle, apparently there was mass panic in Sideshow when the site went down!

I finally got my T number, but I bet I clicked the "place order" button 20 times before I got it! I just hope I don't have 20 on order now!!! :lol

That actually happened one time during a Spooktacular special... I couldn't get the order to go through and kept trying until it was listed as sold out, and then, I had 12 orders for one of their military figures! I immediately canceled all but one, and the real irony was that the server had "sold" (I think it was a freebie) more than they had and my one remaining order was canceled anyway!!! :lol :lol :lol

Back