The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After thinking and thinking and thinking about it, I've decided to for the Exclusive after all. That way I can send the removeable heads to Les for a repaint, instead of having to ship the whole heavy polystone body.

:rock

If the exclusive is the same price I will buy that. If it is more I will go regular. I don't plan on every displaying the hatless head but may make a good custom down the road.

Just noticed something about the base pedestal that I really like ... In fact to be more precise, I just noticed not seeing something I dislike. There is no printed name or Logo! It's the right choice IMO. If it had gone the other way, I think we'd have been griping about it much more than the interchangeable heads. So ... Kudos on the super classy, elegant, understated base pedestal! :clap

After thinking and thinking and thinking about it, I've decided to for the Exclusive after all. That way I can send the removeable heads to Les for a repaint, instead of having to ship the whole heavy polystone body.

:rock

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

That's the spirit! I may not be super excited about the Exclusive, but that change-o-head feature is great for customizers. :rock2

Back